The Alpha's Daughter. :. Chapter 3 .:

:. Chapter 3 .:

"Miss Spect!"

I turned around from my new locker, meeting a short girl African American girl with dark, thick black hair and a bony, skinny body. She looked up at me with large brown eyes, almost doe-like.

"Hello Sienna." I greeted her.

"Miss Spect, I'm from the northern pack, I'm happy to be of service." she bowed politely.

"Good Sienna, I shall seek your service when needed. Now where is Charlene?" I asked, slamming my locker door and arranging the padlock on it. Then I began walking with her to the cafeteria.

"Miss Spect, Charlene is already at the cafeteria. She's very known at this school. She's what you consider... Popular." Sienna explained.

"Good. Oh and around public, you refer to me as Arcane. Miss Spect is when its just us and Alpha Arcane with pack members. Am I clear?"

"Yes Miss Spect."

"Good, let's go meet Charlene."

I could tell who Charlene was right away. She was in my music class-I could smell the wolf scent on her deeply. Other than that, no other wolves seemed to be around the school.

So Charlene was the first werewolf of our packs to enter Adamfield high? Interesting. I wonder why no other males or females had joined her for this experience.

Eli Divyne was also bugging the back of my head. I was so glad he had taken a musical interest, but I did not like that girl next to him.

She smelled human, but I couldn't figure it out with Charlene's scent flying everywhere in the air. Maybe i'll just have Charlene figure that out for me. Hopefully, she won't have as much trouble as I did.

"Miss Spect!" Charlene's high pitched voice rang in the cafeteria. I found her at a empty table. Most of the tables were empty because we were released early by Miss Vienna. Sienna had a free period for third, I think.

"Hello Charlene." I greeted her equally as I had to Sienna. Charlene was a real beauty too.

She had curly red hair, that wore in controlled ringlets than a untamable mess. Her eyes were a jaded green, wide and bold. She was average at height and weight; but that wasn't to take out of her uniqueness. Colorfully decorated bracelets and necklaces dangled from her wrists and neck, she clinked at every movement.

Sienna and I sat down next to her, watching as the students began to fill in. Charlene pushed us both trays of food. We both thanked her, and soon a few people sat down at the long table.

"Hi Char, hey random people." a girl chimed as she plopped down on the seat in front of us, getting out a sandwich from a brown paper bag. She bit into it contently, chewing slowly.

"Hey Kate, this is Arcane and Sienna. They're some of my friends who just transferred here." Charlene explained smoothly, biting into her pizza.

"I'm Kate." she said simply before eating while reading into her book.

Two boys sat down next to Kate, and I recognized one from my English class and the other from my History class.

"Oh hello, baby." the one from my English class purred. He winked at me, and Charlene threw baby carrots at him.

"Excuse my boyfriend, Arcane. This is Kyle." Charlene introduced us. We shook hands and I introduced myself.

Kyle had straight brown hair, brown eyes, and one hell of a grin.