Fairy tales always have the hard times- Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Isla. I am 16 years old, living in L.A., black hair, green eyes, average height, in love with Riley Johnston (RJ for short.) Go to Manning High. Average student, nothing much else.

My mum and my dad have seperated, Mum lives in London, with Keith her boyfriend and my younger sister, Haley.

Dad lives here at my house, well he lives at his own house but I live there too, with our dog Lassie (see we got him in Scotland.)

This summer is going to be the best summer ever. My dad is going on a buisness call to Brazil and I am not going. So I have the whole summer and the last month of school on my own. And I have just turned 16 so I can do the buisness with Riley, if you know what I mean.

I love him and I can't see why not. My dad is pretty stupid to leave me alone for 3 months. And why should I feel guilty and why should I wait and even if I don't end up with Riley (which is not going to happen) I'll still be happy knowing my first time was with some-one I love.

My friend Caggie (Catherine before you think her parents hate her) she talks about having sex all the time. She is two years older than me and have had a lot of "boyfriends" and her Mum is a singer so she tours alot. And also she has a holiday house in washington, with a pool, a hot tub, several double beds, a hammock and near a forest. So lots of locations then. But the problem is her first time was to a one night stand, and i want mine to be with the love of my life, Riley. I have been dating him for about 3 years now and some people get married in that time and what makes it so hard for teenagers to feel love. People say it's stupid to fall in love at such a young age but if we don't know how to love then I don't love my Mum, my Dad or Haley (which I do by the way.)

My Dad leaves tomorrow, so I need to plan mine and Riley's night of love.