All the power in the world... in the hands of teenagers?

CHAPTER ONE

Josh's POV

"I'm shocked that you actually woke up". Those are the first words I heard after waking up at home. Maria was leaning over me and was apparently the only other person around. She says "you've been out for about 16 hours Josh, what happened?" I told her, "I'll have to tell you some other time, where is your sister? I could really use her help right now". "Tiff is out helping Chad check out the area where they found you, now what happened?" she asked. I told her everything I could remember from the incident. I was nearly run over by a drunk driver and a wall of fire came out of nowhere and next I know I was in my bed at home. Maria said that her and tiff found me laying down in what was left of a parking lot. Now it was a smoldering crater. Maria and Tiffany are identical in every single way, the only 2 ways to tell the twins apart is their hair, Maria has hers dyed pink to be different and they have completely different powers. Tiffany can heal just about anything besides death, and sometimes even that, while Maria has been able to control water since she was little. I thought I was normal till I accidentally barbequed the parking lot.

"Hey josh, where's Will?" Maria asked. Will has been my best friend and like a brother to the twins for years, Tiff and Maria have known him since they were about two years old. "Who knows? I thought he was with you." I told her. "He said he was going to see you and Tiffany the other day." "Well I haven't seen him in about a week." She said. "Ok so I made a quarter mile wide crater and now Will is missing, I'm starting to get a little scared here, can you call him?" She tried about three times but no answer. She put the phone up and said "So he either doesn't have the phone on him or he is stuck at his house with the crappy signal." "Alright so after we see tiff and Chad we can check Will's house"