Hatred

Ashley's sudden anger and Montgomery's temper was not a good match and that truly showed when he teased her a little too much, just enough to make her break.

"I'm not in the mood, stop", Ashley said to her boyfriend that was tugging at her shirt. They were outside, standing next to the local coffee shop.

"Come on babe", he pleaded with a smirk.

"No", she simply said and walked away from him.

He ran after her, took her wrist and looked at her with a surprised look on his face.

She turned around and looked into his deep brown eyes, his freckles were all over his face and she remembered that they were one of the reasons why she fell in love with the beautiful boy.

"I'm going home, Montgomery!", Ashley said with a louder voice than she had anticipated.

He grabbed her hair so fast that she couldn't react and pinned her against the wall.

"Why you gotta be such a bitch, huh?", he leaned in and whispered.

"I'm not, I just wanna go home", Ashley grunted.

"Yes you are and if you want to be a bitch then you're gonna get treated like a bitch", Monty whispered and pulled her hair once more.

"We're going to Bryce's tonight, by the way", he said and put his arm around her shoulders.

Ashley silently nodded and tried to calm herself down because she couldn't afford that Monty lost his temper again.

Jess, Sherri, Monty, Zach, Ashley and some other boys from the baseball team were at Bryce's house.

Ashley was very upset and on edge since she had just gotten to know that Clay has been at Bryce's house and that Bryce beat him so bad that he almost died.

"Again and again!", Jess said playfully while she collected the money that she had just won over the card game.

"Just take the money", Bryce said smiling.

Jess, Bryce, Zach, Sherri and Ashley were sitting and playing cards while Monty was playing video games with some other guys from the baseball team.

You shouldn't trust Bryce and Monty. They behave like bombs, you never know when one of them explodes.

Jess was bragging about the game and everyone was drinking and having a good time.

"This is embarrassing at this point", Jess said and shook her head.

"You want to rub it in now?", Bryce said and laughed.

No one had noticed that both Justin and Alex had walked into the house. Jessica's smile slowly faded when she saw her boyfriend.

"Justy! Alex!", Bryce exclaimed.

"About fucking time, you guys", he continued.

Jess just rolled her eyes at Justin and Ashley could tell that shit would get serious very fast.

"These cards are getting stale. Come on, sit down", Bryce said and showed them two chairs.

"Actually, Jess and I had this thing planned.", Justin said and tried to lock eyes with Jess but she wouldn't let him.

"No, we don't", Jess scoffed and counted her money.