Chapter 11

Harry walk towards the door in shock.

"Rachel. Who is it tell me!"

"I can't."

"RACHEL!"

THe door bell rings again.

"I'm sorry Harry. I didn't mean for this to happen."

Harry grabs me by the torso and places me on the couch while I scream.

"NO HARRY DON'T DO THIS!"

Harry opens the door again, but still doesn't know who it is.

"Who are you." Harry asks.

"I'm Rachel's boyfriend, Zach. Who are you?"

Harry looks at me then back at Zach.

"Can you give us a second."

"Uhh yea."

Harry closes the door before Zach can finish his sentence.

"Boyfriend!?!"

Uh oh. This is just tlike the night at the party but opposite.

"Harry I-I-I'm sorry. I totally forgot that I had a boyfriend. I didn't know."

"Forget it. I'm not going to waste my time."

Harry begins to pick up his bags and head toward the door.

"Where are you going!"

"My house. Do you mind."

"But-But your going to get beat up."

"Well thats a shame. "

Harry walks out the door and Zach looks very confused.

"Uhh Rachel who was that?"

I didn't answer him. I felt like this was one of my dreams. But it was all real. I'm still trying to take in what just happened.

"Just a friend."

I wasn't lying. We are now probably just friends now. I am happy that Zach is here, but I think I still like Harry more.

"Well, um-"

"Listen Zach. I don't think our long distance relationship is going to work out. I'm really sorry but we can't be together anymore."

He looks like he just died inside. I can't believe I just let Zach down. He's the one I have been dying to see. The only reason I have been saving up my money.

"Oh ok. Well I better get going then."

I felt so bad for him. To come all this way to get his heart broken.

I decided that I was going to Harry's house. It was the one thing that could at least make me feel a little better.

**********

I pull up to Harry's house at 11:30 pm. I can see the house lights on, but I don't hear any screaming or yelling.        

I walk up to the front door and ring the door bell. I see in the window someone pause the tv to get the door. The door opens to Harry.

"What do you want?"

I'm so glad to see Harry right now with no black eye or bloody lip. He only in his boxers right now. I turn away quickly with my hands over my eyes.

"Harry, I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry. I totally forgot that I had a boyfriend. And if it makes you feel any better, I broke up with him. Please forgive me?"

"Wait you broke up with your boyfriend for me?"

"Yes Harry, because I...I still love you."

Harry puts his hand on one of my shoulders to turn me around, then removes the hands on my face to give my a kiss.

"I still love you too."

I see Harry blush a little then invite me inside. I don't really know if I should go in or not. Maybe he is going to forget about our one month rule and just go for it. These questions boggled my mind.

I decide to go in anyways cause you know, you only live once. Plus that doesn't seem like a Harry move. He would respect me if I respect him right?

We both walk inside and he turns the tv off.

"Lets play a board game shall we?"

I nod my head yes and begin to blush up. Zach never played board games with me.

"How bout a game of...Guess who."

 "Sure."

When I was around five or six, I would always play this game with my Meme. I alwayed cheated though, because the game got boring after a while.

Both of us got very frustrated after a few games.And after a while it got boring,... so I just had to do it.

"Rachel, I've asked every single thing about every single person, are you cheating!?!"

I gave him a smile out of the corner of my mouth. He then gave me back a smile.

"Haha...um... no. Of course not."

He tilts his head at an angle he can see my board. He gets one of those faces like he just won the lottery.

"You are cheating!"

He grabs my by the torso and walks towards the back porch. I can't even see out the window it pouring so hard. He sets me outside and then locks the door. I hear him say something faintly through the window.

"You can come inside when you play the game right."

He walk to the kitchen table and sits in one of the chairs to watch me suffer. I bang my forehead against the glass, and try my best puppy-dog face. He doesn't move a muscule. I have a plan to trick him.

"Ok Harry I will play the game right now."

He walks up to the door and begins to open it slowly. There is only a little crack in the glass slider door.

"I don't trust you."

"Oh come on please Harry."

"Fine."

He opens the door wider now so I can fit through.

"You may-"

I cut him off and pull him outside quickly, then shut the door.

"RACHEL NOO!"

We both laugh and then he picks me up like a bride, to kiss me on the lips. This is the best moment of my life.

 Save & Publish