Chapter 13

His lips tasted like honey. A sweet yet insanely alluring taste. My hands made their way to the back of Alexanders neck and my fingers clutched onto his dark hair.

Alexander boldly traced my lower lip with his tongue and his hands freely roamed my body, touching and hovering over all my curves. We were in an awkward position despite sitting on my bed facing each other.

Alexander took control of the kiss and if it was any other girl they probably would've allowed that. But not being Samantha and now being Victoria I didn't like that one bit.

I crashed my chest against Alexanders and my teeth grazed his lower lip. I bit down on it, however not hard enough for him to feel pain. I straight away went back to kissing him and explored his mouth. Alexander made a noise from the back of his throat and grabbed my hips to push them against his.

"Victoria," he whispered lustfully and I looked up to see his dark eyes focused on mine. His eyes flickered down and a second later he leaned forward to place butterfly kisses on my neck.

Trailing down from my jawline, he aggressively kissed and sucked on my neck making my eyes flutter close.

That was most definitely going to leave a hickey.

My breaths began to grow heavy and I had to make a split second decision.

Either I stop before this got to far or I went along with it. The bed was beneath us and I could put it to good use.

However if I did that it would've been an act out of passion right? Out of lust and simply being caught up in the moment.

Not out of love.

...not that I believed in love. Not anymore.

However if I did get that far with Alexander I wouldn't regret it. The man was made out of wax and had the figure of a greek god.

I felt Alexanders warm hands make there way to the back of my dress. His fingers fumbled with the zip as he focused on my lips.

I squeezed my eyes and pushed hard onto his lips before I leaned back-panting.

"My my," I whispered with a grin. Alexander leaned back and licked his lips giving me a little side smirk.

"You're not that much of a great party host Victoria. Leaving your guests to make out with a dark and mysterious stranger," Alexander whispered onto my lips, his face inches away from mine.

"Oh?" I whispered back, "-a stranger now are you?" I teased.

"No. But I should warn you from now. I do have a dark side. I would hate to rub off on you," Alexander said in a low husky voice. His eyes flickering down to my lips.

"You're not the only one with a dark side," I whispered. However my voice held all seriousness and Alexander raised an eyebrow in question.

"You have a dark side? So then what side is this Victoria?" He asked with dark and heavy eyes.

Oh If only he knew.

There was a thin line between Samantha and Victoria. A thread so thin yet two completely different personalities.

"This is my dark side," I breathed out in a hushed whisper. Giving him a devilish smirk, I leaned forward and kissed him harshly.

He responded immediately and it felt good. It felt real. However I wasn't planning on getting my emotions into the middle of this. This was a game. Literally.

Alexander pulled back with another smirk.

"You should go down and tend to your guests. Should you not?"