Chapter 7

We all stuffed ourselves in Beau's car, that is not meant for eight people. Jai takes shotgun, and the rest of us cram in the backseat. I sat on Luke's lap. His arms acting as my seat belt. The day was a complete mess of craziness. We only got kicked out of one place surprisingly. If these boys did this in America their asses would be in jail. Tyla and I took turns filming. It's harder than it seems. You have to hold it pretty still, and it's hard to not laugh hysterically. When we got home, we couldn't find Gina. I found a note on the kitchen counter.

Went out with some of my friends tonight, I'm to be sleeping at one of their houses so I don't have to drive home full of alcohol. Be good, Skip, Tyla and James can stay the night if they want. Love you.         -Mum xoxo

"GUYS I FOUND A NOTE." I screamed.

          The guys filed into the kitchen one by one.

"Hells yeahh!" Beau yelled. "I'm going to the store to get some drinks, anyone want to come?"

"I will!" Skip squealed like a little girl jumping onto Beau's back.

           I laughed and went sat down on the couch with Luke who had his arms around my waist. I rested the back of my head on his collar bone lounging on him. His hands tickled my tummy causing me to burst out laughing.

"AHAHAHAH STOP LUKE! I'M GOING TO DIE!" I squealed.

"Well I don't want my baby dead do I now?" he smirked removing his hand from my stomach.

          Soon Beau and Daniel walked in, holding three six packs of beer, a bottle of vodka, and those ice pops that always melt into juice by the time you're at the bottom in the plastic packaging. We all sat around the living room. I called and ordered a pizza. Beau started with the beer, and so did all the other boys. I decided to drink coke instead, someone had to be sane in this house. The boys started pouring vodka into the ice pops too, and that's when things got a bit crazy. I wanted an excuse to leave the room for a minute, not wanting to see them all so drunk and acting like retards. That's when my phone rang, it was Taylor. (If you forget who he is, refer to the first chapter) I left the chaos of the living room and went into Luke and Jai's room, and hit the answer key on my phone.

           Taylor: GIRL YOU NEVER CALLED ME!  

           Kat: OMG I'M SO SORRY!            

          Taylor: Bitch you scared me! Any cute guys? 

          Kat: Well, I'm living in a house filled with cute boys, who are friends with cute boys, and oh my god Taylor everyone here is just so fucking attractive! I can't wait for you to visit!

          Taylor: I can't wait to see you!

          Beau walked in, and gave me a who-are-you-talking-to-look. I quickly said goodbye to Taylor, wishing our phone conversation could have lasted.

"Who was that?" he whispered in my ear breathing on my neck.

"Ew, Beau, your alcohol breath is burning my eyes." I grumbled moving away so he wasn't so close to me.

"Come back!" he yelped grabbing my waist and lifting me up.

          I screamed and fought to break free but he was too strong. He laid me down on the bottom bed of the twins' bunk bed and took off my sweatshirt, revealing my.. white tank top. (LOL YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA SAY BOOBIES)

"LUUUUKKKKEEE!" I yelled still trying to get out from underneath him.

"Oh c'mon Kat, I've already seen you naked." Beau chimed trying to pull my tank top over my head but not succeeding.

"YOU'VE WHAT!?" a voice growled from the door.

           The familiar face of Luke soothed me. Jai came in too and realized what happened. Beau mumbled some words that I couldn't understand between the australian accent and the intoxication that was taing over him. Jai pushed Beau off of me. Jai helped me up and quickly pushed me out of the room ushering me upstairs. I didn't resist. I heard a lot of screaming downstairs. Did I just start more drama? And between brothers?!...

Meanwhile Downstairs...

          "YOU'VE WHAT!?" Luke screamed in anger hearing the words slip out of Beau's mouth. "I watched her shower!" Beau yelled back,smirking. He seemed proud of what he did. Jai pushed Beau to the floor, and got Kat out of the room as quickly as possible. Beau got up, and punched Luke right in his eye. It caught him off guard and he wasn't prepared for the second punch. Luke tackled him to the floor trying to get Beau to stop punching him, Daniel came in eventually, and being the fit Skip he was held back Beau. Jai tried to calm Beau down. He obviously wasn't aware of what he's doing. He is so drunk.

          I hid under the blankets until I heard footsteps coming upstairs. Thats when burrowed deeper into the blankets. I felt a hand stroke my head. I peeked up to see Luke. Thank god it wasn't Beau. But his eye was swollen and his nose dripped blood. I shot up from the bed and grabbed tissues and some frozen peas from my fridge. He layed on my bed holding the tissue up to his nose as I held the peas on his eye that was turning slightly purple.

"I am so sorry. This is all my fault." I whispered in is ear.

"No, it's Beau's fault. I just want to sleep though." he whispered back sliding under the covers of my queen sized bed. He fell asleep fast and I put his head on my chest, and let he stayed like that all night.

----------------------------------------

INTENSE CHAPTER YO. OMFG ITS 4 AM, AND I WANT TO DIE. OKEY BY THE TIME I PUBLISH THIS IT WILL PROBZ BE AROUND 1O OR 11 OR LIKE 12.  THO. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN♥ XOXOXOOX. -Kira