Chapter 6

[Beau's POV]

          I slumped out of bed a lot later than usual. On my walk to kitchen, Kat passed by. Her white t-shirt was soaked and I kinda took a good look for a while. I mean I'm a guy i couldn't help myself! I quickly ran away, but I probably freaked her out. I should probably go apologize so I don't make this awkward. I made my way up the stairs and tried the door, it was unlocked. I searched around for her, which only took about 5 seconds considering its a small place. I heard the water start in the  bathroom and the door was half open, I slid behind the door, making sure she couldn't see me and took a peak in. She just stepped into the shower. The steam started to fill up the bottom of the shower. The hot water rolled down her tan body, her wet hair clinged to her back. I couldn't help but get turned on. But then she got out, and started heading right towards me. I stood up as fast as I could but I wasn't fast enough. She opened the door, and looked at me with a horrified look. But I still couldn't take my eyes off of her exposed body.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" she screamed.

"I--I'm I didn't m--ean t-too." I managed.

          I ran out of the apartment, as fast as I could. I hopped on my bed, horrified in what I just did. My bestfriend and my brother like her, and I'm looking at her naked! What the fuck did I just do..

[Kat's POV]

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I screamed.

"I--I'm I didn't m--ean t-too." Beau spit out.

           I looked at him as if he were some monster. Like what the fuck Beau. I tried covering myself with my arms, because his eyes were still glued to my, well everywhere! Then he sprinted out of the apartment. I could not believe what just happened. I decided to just shower, but I locked the door first. I was deep in thought in the shower, thinking about what I should do. I definitely was not going to tell anyone, I don't need to start anymore drama in this circle friends. I got out of the shower. I put my long hair in a braid, and pulled on some Victoria Secret yoga pants and a Juicy sweatshirt. Zipping it up as much as I can so I'm not showing any cleavage. That's the last thing I need to be showing when I talk to Beau.

          I walked down stairs, and slipped through Beau's door, and sat down on his bed. His head peeked out from underneath the covers like a 4 year old.

"Beau, what just happened?" I questioned.

"I'm so sorry Kat. I went upstairs hoping to apologize for staring at you earlier, but when I saw you in the shower, I just, couldn't resist. I'm so so so sorry. Please do not tell anyone. I feel awful but i f you tell Luke or Daniel.."

"I won't," I cut him off. "I don't want to start anymore problems there. But what you did was really wrong. Let's just pretend it didn't happen okay."

"Alright, I really am sorry." he apologized.

           Atleast he came upstairs for a good reason. I walked into the twin's room finding Luke and Jai typing furiously on their phones.

"What are you two doing?" I laughed.

"Twitter Fighting!" Jai replied.

          I took out my phone and looked at what they were fighting about. Luke seems to correct Jai's spelling a lot.

"What are you guys doing today?" I asked.

"We are filming a Janoskian's video. Do you want to watch?" Luke answered.

"Yeah Tyla could use some help filming too." Jai added.

"Okay!" I replied.

          I headed back upstairs, slipping on skinny jeans, and uggs. I took out my braid, and let my hair air dry. Straight that gently curls at the bottom. I met the boys downstairs to find, not 5 boys, 4 super heroes, and James wearing a tux. I had to say, they all pull off the tights very well. Luke and Daniel were laughing together, so I'm assuming they're okay. Daniel's look shot towards me as I walked in the room. I motioned him towards Luke and Jai's room, and he followed. Leaving Luke slightly confused but he went along with it.

"We need to talk.." I murmured.

"Kat, I like you a lot. But Luke's one of my best friends, and I think he makes you happier." he admitted.

"Daniel its just, I don't know. I'm confused. I like both of you but it's different with Luke. Do you understand?"

          I felt awful as the words came out of my mouth.

"I understand. We can still be friends right?" he pleaded.

"Of course," I ran into him for a big hug.

         We walked out of the room, and the boys were all staring at us, as if they were waiting for us to come out.

"She's all yours." Daniel stated to Luke.

        Luke smiled and opened his arms and I gave him a hug. I still felt bad, and my feelings for Daniel will never go away. I'm happy with Luke. But I can't help the feeling inside my heart. What's that feeling? Oh yeah. I'm torn.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you guys happy with her and Luke? Or do you think she should be with Daniel? You'll see everything unravel in the next few chapters, this was a kinda boring one. Haha I'll try to write a lot this week because I start school in like... OMG THREE FUCKING DAYS ASDFGHJKL;. merp. alrighty, thanks for the reads and comments, i love yall -Kira

THATS KAT>>>>> BUT WITH HAZEL EYES AND A BIT TANNER !