Chapter 7

Chapter 7 :

That was the best night of my life . Like seriously it is . I found myself eating dinner with Niall and his parents . 

Well it's totally awkward honestly . Mr.Horan was joking around . I laughed .

"It's a surprise you guys ever ended up together ."Mrs.Horan says . I blushed a beet red while Niall laughed . 

I gulped down what felt like the 100th bite . I was starting to feel nauseous . I stood up . "Excuse me . I need to use the bathroom.'" i say with a lopsided smile as i walk away from the table . 

When i couldn't take it anymore , i ran to the bathroom , locked it and threw up into the sink . I saw blood . My eyes bulged . 

Someone knocked on the door . "Babe you okay ?" Niall asks through the door . 

"I'm fine ! I just needed to brush my teeth that's all." i say ; my voice muffled by my mouth full of blood . I hear Niall chuckling to himself though i could still sense worry . 

Oh God . I quickly rinse my mouth with water and spit all the blood out . I took a deep breath and exhale repeatedly . 

First thing tomorrow , i have to go to the clinic . ALONE . I don't really want Niall to worry for me.

I went out of the toilet and faked a smile . 

Niall's parents were already getting ready to go home . "Well we had a good night . Thanks for inviting us for dinner." Mrs.Horan says ; hugging me . 

I shook Mr.Horan's hand . "Now don't do anything naughty ." he says clearly . My face blushed a deep red again . My stomach was hurting but i did my best to cover it up . 

"Dad !" Niall says ; blushing too . They laughed .

A moment later we watched Niall's parents driving away from the house . Niall turns to me . 

"Are you sure you're okay ? You look pale though." Niall says ; holding my shoulder . 

"I'm fine ,love. 100 percent sure ." i lied smoothly . 

"Okay , just go get some rest ." he says . Harry , Liam , Zayn and Louis are staying at Cheshire with Harry . 

Niall accompanies me back to my room and tucked me in . He kisses me goodnight and went out of the room . 

That night , i couldn't sleep . The pain was agonizing . I pray for the morning to come faster . 

                                                                                *

And come it did . I did not sleep at all . Maybe for a mere five minutes . I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 8 o'clock . 

I quickly showered and slipped into my sundress and went out of the room . I peeked into Niall's room and saw that he was still sleeping . I went inside and grabbed a blank piece of paper and a pen from the study table . 

I wrote:

Just need to do some errands . I'll be back soon . Don't worry about me okay ? I made pancakes and milk . -Nicole

I wish it was errands, i thought as i stared at the piece of paper and put it on the bedside table . 

I walked out of the room and made pancakes and served it on the table with a glass of milk . I grabbed my car keys and went out of the house .

When i finally arrived at the local hospital , my aches were worsening . 

I stumbled out of the car and walked into the hospital . Nauseatic , that's how i'm feeling right now .