Chapter 3

Chapter 3 :>>

Niall's P.O.V:>>

I went out of her room after tucking her into bed . I just hope she doesn't recognised my voice .

FINE ! I like her , i really do . I always have , ever since she came running after me for the food . It was fun , watching her mad ...

I grabbed the lunchbag and tiptoed out of the class , making sure i was concealed in the crowd . 

When i thought i was safe , i heard people gasping and giving space to someone . I looked behind and saw Nicole shooting me a glare and running towards me .

My eyes bulged and i ran away , dashed out of school where most people hang out during lunchtime . 

"GET BACK HERE WITH MY FOOD , HORAN !" She shrieked ; catching up to me . I wasn't a runner , mind you . 

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN , GREENFACE!" I retorted back again ; trying to run faster and catch my breathe . 

I slipped from her and hid behind the bushes behind school . 

She looked around ; trying to find me . I held my breath ; trying to stop myself from laughing . 

The sun hits her hair and it became a golden and her eyes glowed . I know , dramatic , but really , it happened . 

My mouth dropped . She looked beautiful and her furious face just made it better . 

"Ugh , Horan . I'll let you go this one time . But i'll get you back , i promise you." she says to the empty air ; before tromping away back to the school as the bell rang . 

And she did get me back . A few days later , right before she stopped going to school and got home-schooled , we were out for dinner with our Dads . 

"Hi Mr.Green." i say good-naturedly to her Dad , much to her annoyance . 

"Ace , this is my son , Niall ." Dad says ; patting my shoulder . 

"And this is my daughter , Nicole ." Mr.Green says . 

"Let's just hope they both behave themselves tonight eh , Ace?" Dad says ; glancing at me and Nicole . Yup they know we're enemies , since everyday i came back home telling Dad all the fun things and pranks i did to her . 

Then we sat down on a table for four . Just my luck , i sat facing her . 

When we sat down , Dad and Mr.Green quickly engaged on a conversation . 

Nicole glared at me so i glared at her back . The more reason for me to stare at her face. 

The waiter came and took our order . Before he went , he asks ,"Are you two twins ?" to us .

"EW no . We're not related . Why should i be related to him ?" Nicole exclaims . 

The waiter smirked .  "Like i want to be related to you !" i say ; angry . 

Nicole stuck out her tongue and looked away . She smiles at the waiter and he went away . 

Mr.Green leaned in to Nicole and whispered her something . 

She huffed and say "Fine." vaguely .

When the food had come , i was already drooling . I was so hungry and focused on the food .