.:Monster AU:. Silly Lil Vampire

(Warning: mild sexual themes)

Gentle footsteps was all she did up on the rooftops of buildings she jumped through. A starry night sky being above her head. A smirk on her beautiful face as she watched the people below. It being a busy place at night.
She quickly moved on to a less crowded area and soon heard a scream in the distance. The succubus appeared shortly where the scream came from but she only saw a corpse of a woman laying on the ground below her. Her skin completely white as all her blood had been sucked out.

"Hmm.. someone already took a victim tonight huh? How sad~" she watched the corpse for a short while before she felt a presence behind her.
She quickly looked behind her to see the person who did that to the woman below. He tried grabbing her but she quickly got away.
He looked around then looked behind himself.
The succubus stood on a stone chimney. Her big bat wings being ready.
They starred at each other intensely. Both eventually striking at each other. And biting one another. But as the man finally took a bite out of her, a moan escaped her lips instead of a scream that he expected. Him finally snapping out of whatever trance he was in. Realizing now he was attacking a succubus and not a mortal.
"Oh my.. I apologize for my rudeness. I'm still a bit hungry it seems." He held her hand and tried helping her up. When they both stood up, he quickly got slapped across the face.
"You better know when to stop next time, vampire.." the succubus said rather angrily. She jumped away from him and stood on the chimney again, ready to take flight.
Before he could say anything, she flew away.

He saw her fly very far away but he saw her fly into a tower that was mostly unused nowadays.
"Zugai. You should calm down with your eating habits. You attacked a curious succubus this time." A tiny bat said as she flew down to his shoulder.
"I realized that already dear Betty." The vampire said as he gave her a small pet on the head.
"But it's good you attacked her anyways. She could have seduced you or something.." the bat said rather angrily.
Zugai looked to the tower the succubus had flown to. Being in deep thoughts quickly.

In the tower lived the succubus. She used an empty attic in the tower that was by now hidden. In a corner laid a big round bed where the succubus was sitting at. A bedside table standing beside the bed. It being littered with lit candles and some makeup and blacked out rose petals. Her bed had a veil around it, it laying gently around her bed very nicely. Lit candles were pretty much everywhere in the attic. The attic had such a calm and warm aura around it.
"HISS!-" the succubus hissed painfully to herself as she tried fixing her wounds. She used what the mortals use to clean their wounds. But it hurt of course every time she applied it to her skin. She had some tiny wounds from the fight she had with the vampire. He had been able to bite her about three times. On her arms mostly but one close to her neck, which was why she let a moan escape her lips. As she continued with the applications someone walked into her room.

"I'm very sorry to disturb you." It was that vampire again!
The succubus quickly looked at him with her ice cold eyes.
He noticed her wounds. Seeing how bad they were. "I'm deeply sorry to have done that to you.." he apologized yet again.
The succubus quickly got to him. "I've heard your apologies now. Get out of my home." She quickly tried getting him out where he came from. But then she noticed his injuries. Some weren't even from her.. she had only bite him and nothing more. But he seemed to have a knife wound at his side. She looked up at him in the eyes.
"Sit down." She let him back in. The vampire confusedly followed her order and walked to her bed and sat down. The succubus put something over the hole as day would break in a few hours.
"Take your clothes off and let me see your wounds." She said as she walked to him.
"You won't seduce me now will you?~" he said with a playful smile.
She looked seriously at him. Not seeming to like what he just said. She helped him take his clothes off. At least where he had his wounds.

She sat behind him and saw even more wounds on his back.
"You've been through something.." the succubus said as she inspected his wounds.
"Yeah. Quiet a lot actually-OW!" He felt incredible pain as she started cleaning his wounds. Especially the wound which he seemed to have been stabbed at.
"You can heal those tiny bite marks i gave you just fine. It's this one that will be a pain for you to heal." The succubus said as she cleaned that wound for him. Soon patching it up and being done.
"Thank you.. um.." he froze up a bit as he didn't know her name.
She looked at him nonchalantly "....Tera." She simply said.
"You have a beautiful name Tera." Zugai said with a slight smile on his face.
She sat up and took his shirt "What's your name?" She asked. Seeming to warm a bit up to him.
"Zugai." He said as he looked up to her.
She smiled a bit. "Cute." She simply said.

She walked to her bedside table and opened a drawer. She took out a tiny kit. "You have some holes in your shirt Zugai. Let me fix that for you."
"It's really not-" he stopped as she started sewing the holes in his shirt shut. She was really handy. Being very careful with the needle.
"You have to wash this by yourself afterwards. I don't have anything to clean blood off clothes." She said with a slight chuckle.
Zugai chuckled with her.

Later when she gave him his shirt back. He noticed her wounds. He felt bad of course.
"Let me help you with those.." he came closer to her.
"Z-zu-" Tera couldn't really stop him when he finally came up to her wounds.
He gently licked her wounds on her arm. They healed a bit but then he came up the to wound close to her neck.
His warm breath made Tera's heart beat faster and faster. Tera quickly tried pushing him away from her but when she touched his chest she just let out another moan.
Zugai straightened up now and looked at her.

Her face was completely red. She seemed to have liked it.. Zugai blushed softly only by looking at her.
Their eyes met.
And he wanted to taste something else that wasn't blood this evening. He came closer to her and she didn't push him away.
Their lips touched softly. Her lips tasting rather sweet. He wanted more of it.

They both laid down with each other and slowly started something very private. Luckily a bat didn't see everything as she was on the top of the tower. Starring out to the sky.
"I told him. Did he listen? OF COURSE NOT!" She grumbled. "Stupid succubus... stupid vampire idiot.." Betty said rather angrily to herself.

Thank you for reading!