.:Monster AU:. Winter Spirit

Flynn walked alone through a dark town. Snow slowly falling down on his face. He looked up to the dark cloudy sky. But he soon felt eyes starring at him. He looked around and saw a familiar face. She hid behind a tree. Looking at him curiously. Her long white dress moving lightly in the air.
Flynn's eyes widened as he now ran to her.
She quickly disappeared but he could see her wisp moving around the woods. Flynn followed her around the woods until she turned back into her spectral self. She landed on the ground, she seemed tired.
The sudden footsteps behind her quickly made her look back.
Flynn had opened his flask on his belt. The aura from it going to her. She looked at him in the eyes.
Flynn just felt his heart ache now. He quickly sealed the flask again. He got to his knees.

"Why can't I do it?... why can't I just do it already.." Flynn asked himself. He held his head firmly. Being frustrated with himself.
"Flynn..." the winter spirit slowly went to him. Her cold transparent hands touched his face.
Flynn looked up to her. Starring into her eyes.
"Jaakuna.." his hand slowly went up to her face. He could feel the coldness of her aura.
He didn't want to collect her spirit yet. Neither did he with their son.

"I can't do it Jaakuna.. please just go.." his other hand moved up to her other hand that touched his cheek. Pain being written on his face as he just couldn't collect her soul. It was to hard for him to do so.
Jaakuna moved closer to him. "I don't want to leave you dearest... I miss you.." she said softly to him. Their foreheads gently touched. Both looking into each other's eyes.

Flynn's hand was gently placed on her side as they both moved closer to each other. But before their lips could touch a young spirit appeared.
"Mom. Get away from him!" It was their son. Matrix..

He quickly flew to his mother and got away from there with her.
Flynn was left on the snowy ground. Being alone once again..
He looked down and covered his face.

Days later on a full moons night, Flynn got pleads from the people in the town he was at.
Them wanting him to collect spirits that was haunting their local church. No priest nor exorcist could drive the spirits away from there. So Flynn went to the church. Seeing lots of small orbs already around the building. He collected the orbs and soon went inside. He was met by organ music and even more orbs flying around the church. It was like they were dancing from the music. Flynn felt like he knew who was playing the organ.

He collected the tiny orbs around the church, but then looked up to the church organ. His heart aching once again. It was who he suspected was playing the organ... his late wife appearing once again.
Flynn walked up to where the organ stood. He stood silently a listened to Jaakuna playing her music until she stopped and looked at him. She looked around the church and saw how empty it was now.
she looked to him calmly and flew away from the organ. She made a gently noise and another spirit appeared. It being Matrix again. He flew to his mother and hugged her. Jaakuna looked to Flynn who was starring at the two. He let them both go.
Matrix and Jaakuna eventually disappeared. Flynn was silent as he stood where he was. "One day... I have to collect you two.. but I wish not to do so..." he said as he walked out of the church alone.

Thank you for reading!