Athkar Of Ablution And Prayer

🌹أذكار الصلاة والوضوء🌹

1_الذكر قبل الوضوء :
💎When starting ablution:

(بِسْمِ اللّهِ)
✨In the Name of Allah.

2_الذكر بعد الفراغ من الوضوء:
💎Upon completing the ablution:

(أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ اللّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَريـكَ لَـهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّـداً عَبْـدُهُ وَرَسُـولُـهُ)
✨I bear witness that none has the right to be worshiped but Allah alone, Who has no partner; and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger.

(اَللَّهُـمَّ اجْعَلْنِـي مِنَ التَّـوَّابِينَ وَاجْعَـلْنِي مِنَ الْمُتَطَهِّـرِينَ)
✨O Allah, make me among those who turn to You in repentance, and make me among those who are purified.

(سُبْحـَانَكَ اللَّهُـمَّ وَبِحَمْدِكَ، أَشْهَـدُ أَنْ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ، أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتُوبُ إِلَـيْكَ)
✨Glory is to You, O Allah, and praise. I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but You. I seek Your forgiveness and turn to You in repentance.

3_دعاء الذهاب إلى المسجد
💎When going to the Masjed:

(اللَّهُـمَّ اجْعَـلْ فِي قَلْبِـي نُوراً، وَفِي لِسَـانِي نُوراً، وَفِي سَمْعِي نُوراً، وَفِي بَصَرِيِ نُورًا، وَمِنْ فََوْقِي نُوراً، وَ مِنْ تَحْتِي نُوراً، وَ عَنْ يَمِينِي نُوراً، وعَنْ شِمَالِي نُوراً، وَمِنْ أَماَمِي نُوراً،,وَمِنْ خَلْفِي نُوراً، وَاجْعَلْ فِي نَفْسِي نُوراً، وأََعْظِمْ لِي نُوراً، وَعَظِِّمْ لِي نُوراً، وَاجْعَلْ لِي نُوراً، واجْعَلْنِي نُوراً، اللَّهُمَّ أَعْطِنِي نُوراً، وَاجْعَلْ فِي عَصَبِي نُوراً، وَفِي لَحْمِي نُوراً، وَفِي دَمِي نُوراً، وَفِي شَعْرِي نُوراً، وفِي بَشَرِي نُوراً، اللَّهُمَّ اجِعَلْ لِي نُوراً فِي قَّبْرِي... وَ نُورًا فِي عِظاَمِي، وَزِدْنِي نُوراً، وَزِدْنِي نُورًا ، وَزِدْنِي نُوراً، وَهَبْ لِي نُوراً عَلَى نُوراً)
✨O Allah, place light in my heart, and on my tongue light, and in my ears light and in my sight light, and above me light, and below me light, and to my right light, and to my left light, and before me light and behind me light. Place in my soul light. Magnify for me light, and amplify for me light. Make for me light and make me a light. O Allah, grant me light, and place light in my nerves, and in my body light and in my blood light and in my hair light and in my skin light. O Allah, make for me a light in my grave... And a light in my bones. Increase me in light, increase me in light, increase me in light. Grant me light upon light.

4_دعاء دخول المسجد
💎Upon entering the Masjed:

(أَعوذُ بِاللّهِ العَظِيـمِ، وَبِوَجْهِـهِ الكَرِيـمِ وَسُلْطـَانِه القَدِيـمِ، مِنَ الشَّيْـطَانِ الرَّجِـيمِ، بِسْـمِ اللّهِ وَالصَّلَاةُ وَالسَّلامُ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللّهِ، اللَّهُـمَّ افْتَـحْ لِي أَبْوَابَ رَحْمَتـِكَ)
✨I seek refuge in Almighty Allah, by His Noble Face, by His primordial power, from Satan the outcast. In the Name of Allah, and blessings and peace be upon the Messenger of Allah. O Allah, open before me the doors of Your mercy.