Excellence of remembrance and glorification of Allah

✨فضل التسبيح، التحميد، التهليل، والتكبير ✨ #انجليزي
Excellence of remembrance and glorification of Allah

🌹سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ🌹
➡️The Prophet (SAW) said: "Whoever says: "Glorified is Allah and praised is He" one hundred times a day, will have his sins forgiven even if they are like the foam of the sea".

🌹لَا إِلهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ، لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الحَمْدُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
➡️The Prophet (SAW) said: "Whoever says: "None has the right to be worshiped but Allah alone, Who has no partner. His is the dominion and His is the praise, and He is Able to do all things" ten times, will have the reward for freeing four slaves from the Children of Isma'il".

🌹سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ وسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ الْعَظِيمِ🌹
➡️The Prophet (SAW) said: "Two words are light on the tongue, weigh heavily in the balance, and are loved by the Most Merciful One is: "Glorified is Allah and praised is He, Glorified is Allah the Most Great".

🌹سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ، وَالحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ، وَلَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ، وَاللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ🌹
➡️The Prophet (SAW) said: For me to say: "Glory is to Allah, and praise is to Allah, and there is none worthy of worship but Allah, and Allah is the Most Great" is dearer to me than all that the sun rises upon".

🌹سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ🌹
➡️The Prophet (SAW) said: "Is anyone of you incapable of earning one thousand Hasanah (rewards) in a day?" Someone from his gathering asked: "How can anyone of us earn a thousand Hasanah" He said: "Glorify Allah a hundred times and a thousand Hasanah will be written for you, or a thousand sins will be wiped away".

🌹سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ الْعَظِيمِ وبِحَمْدِهِ🌹
➡️The Prophet (SAW) said: "Glorified is Allah the Most Great and praised is He. Will have a date palm planted for him in Paradise".

🌹لَا حَوٍلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ🌹
➡️The Prophet (SAW) said: "O Abdullah bin Qais, should I not point you to one of the treasures of Paradise?" I said: "Yes, O Messenger of Allah". So he told me to say: "There is no power and no might except by Allah".

🌹(1)سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ(2)وَالحَمْدُ للَّهِ(3)وَلَا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ(4)وَاللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ🌹

➡️The Prophet (SAW) said: "The most beloved words to Allah are four:Glorified is Allah,(1)The praise is for Allah,(2)There is none worthy of worship but Allah,(3)Allah is the Most Great".(4)

🌹(1)لَا إِلهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ، اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ كَبيراً، وَالْحَمْدُ للَّهِ كَثيراً، سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ، لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَكِيمِ(2)اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي، وَارْحَمْنِي، وَاهْدِنِي، وَارْزُقْنِي🌹
➡️A desert Arab came to Allah's Messenger (SAW) and said: "Teach me a word that I can say". The Prophet told him to say: "There is none worthy of worship but Allah, Who has no partner, Allah is the Great, the Most Great, and praise is to Allah in abundance, glory is to Allah, Lord of the worlds. There is no power and no might but by Allah the Mighty, the Wise". (1) He said: "That is for my Lord, but what about me?" The Prophet (SAW) told him to say: "O Allah forgive me, and have mercy on me and guide me, and provide for me". (2)

🌹اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرِ لِي، وَارْحَمْنِي، وَاهْدِنِي، وَعَافِنِي وَارْزُقْنِي🌹
➡️O Allah forgive me, and have mercy on me and guide me and give me good health and provide for me.

🌹(1)الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ(2)لَا إِلَه إِلَّا اللَّهُ🌹
➡️The most excellent invocation is:"Praise is for Allah".(1)"There is none worthy of worship but Allah".(2)

🌹سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ، وَالْحَمْدُ للَّهِ، لَا إِلَهَ إَلَّا اللَّهُ واللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ، وَلَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إلَّا باللَّهِ🌹
➡️The good deeds which endure are: "Glorified is Allah, The praise is for Allah, There is none worth of worship but Allah, Allah is the Most Great and There is no power and no might except by Allah".

http://get.muslimpro.com