Chapter 1 - The Beginning

So, I'm going to start this story off from the beginning which goes all the way back to middle school. I've already graduated high school, so that should maybe give you a better idea of how back we have known each other. We're about the same age, so sorry this isn't going to be a story involving huge age gaps. I'm not shaming you if that's your thing, but you're not going to find any satisfaction for that fetish here. What you find in this story however, is an authentic story between me and a guy who although I knew was trouble for me, being the dumb ass I am, I fell for anyway. I knew his history, or I heard what students whispered about him in the halls back in high school. This boy was the definition of danger. He wasn't the classic Wattpad bad boy with a sour attitude with a smoking problem kind of bad. No, he was dangerous.

"I heard he slept with Jade and Hailey, I mean, is that even such a stretch? He has a different girlfriend every two weeks. I think his longest relationship was only a couple months? Wow what a total whore." I think back on a conversation I overheard about him between these two girls. One has brunette hair with bad highlights and straight cut bangs, the other flipped her long braids over her shoulders and moved her head side to side like a snake ready to attack and spit venom.

"Yeah well, I heard he sold coke to that one football player. Yeah, like cocaine. I know he's been called to the office a lot before and the police even came with the dogs but they didn't find anything. Are they really that dim to think he would keep it in his lockers?" The brunette's jaw dropped and quickly covered her mouth with her hand. Her friend nodded her head slowly as if confirming something then opened her mouth again and spoke just loud enough to where I could hear, "Mmhm but yeah girl he totally does meth."

     I remember being so shocked, I've known of this guy for years but could any of that be true? I wasn't friends with him so it wasn't like I could just walk up and ask, "Yo, so I heard you smoke crack whats good?" The week after he went down to the office and never came back. Word was he got expelled finally for drugs or fighting someone, other people said he just moved away and has to transfer schooled.

     That was my 11th year in school, I never heard or talked to him after that. I didn't hear anymore about the name of the boy who seemed to always be in everyone's mouth prior to that. He seemed to completely vanish off the face of the earth and it became one of those, out of sight out of mind situations.

     Imagine my surprise when I was leaving my local mall and coming my way was this tall stranger, hands in his hoodie pocket with the hood almost completely shielding away his face. I narrowed my eyes, trying to focus on the slightly familiar face. I couldn't quite put my thumb on it, but I recognized them. I kept walking as this stranger walked past me, the Christmas lights highlighting every defined feature on his slender face. The slight nod in recognition and half smirk crossed his face led me to believe that he knew me. Of course I knew him though, I knew it right away soon as some light hit his face.

     It was fucking Colton Flynn.

____________________________

So, what's up guys?

Let's start another Wattpad thirst trap & have some fun ayee~

Vote & Comment! Leave any suggestions or thoughts on how I can improve or inspiration for the next chapter. ❣️

- Livy