⇢çђąƥţęŗ 5⇠

now here it is the moment you've all been waiting for..

-

≫ vęŗǫŋįçą

I slowly open the door hopefully my heart will stop beating so fast God it's crazy.

"Hi..." I even say hi awkwardly what the hell?

"Hey are you Veronica?" Calum asks with a big smile.

"Yeah...." Why can't I be calm?

"Well congratulations on winning the contest!" Michael and Ashton both said at the same time.

"Aw thanks." I said with a smile..maybe I can act normal.

"Wait your Veronica Wells right?" Luke(the most handsome, talented, amazing, perfect person in the world) said kind of quietly.

"Yeah.." Well I guess I can be from calm to shy at the same time. Don't tell me I'm blushing, now he will be more afraid of me.

"Your YouTube videos are perfect like I've never heard someone with such an angelic voice." He says with a wink. Omg am I dreaming or something? I literally pinch myself to make sure.

"Do you want to play video games with us?" Michael asks politely. Of course, Michael is like the king of video games. I don't stalk him..what?

"Sure." I walked over to the empty spot which thankfully was next to Luke.

Out of nowhere Luke says, "I really like your voice by the way."

Stop Luke your going to make me redder than a tomato! I already know you like my voice the more you say it the more I melt I swear.

{ a/n: Your secrets mine, close your eyes and I'll make you melt ;) }

"Me? Have you seen the other millions of girls screaming for your incredible voice?" I said without hesitation, damn practicing over the mirror did work..I'm not weird what are you talking about..

"What I meant was your voice is unique." he says with a smirk.

"Luke stop flirting!" Michael says making him blush.

Oh god this is so awkward thanks Michael..

~

"YAY WE WIN!" I said giving Ashton a high five. We were split into two groups Luke, Michael, and Calum against Ashton and I.

"Wanna play another round?" Ashton says giving me a wink. I seriously can't control the butterflies in my stomach.

"Um..can we change partners?" Luke asks.

"Why we already made the teams." Michael asks with a confused look.

"Can we just change it?" Luke asks harshly wow he really wants to be with Ashton.

"Fine who do you wanna be with SO badly." Calum says abbreviating 'so'.

"Veronica." he says smiling his sexy smile.

"Oooooooo." The three boys say in unison.

"Shut up let's play Veronica I wanna beat their asses!" Luke said while grabbing the controller.

"Let's do this." I said as we started the game. We changed the game to Mario kart because we didn't want to play a long game, the boys were going be on stage in less than 30 minutes.

Me and Luke were so close to the finish line but Ashton and Michael kept on beating us. One lap to go before one of the team wins!

This was it almost to the finish line with me and Luke in the lead..