Chapter 4 What's your Name?

Here is another installment of Venus. Enjoy! COMMENT!

Dedication to kirsty1000 because i am in love with her character Jamie...He is just fantastical:)

======================================================================

Chapter 4

Venus’s POV

“Oh,” I said as a wave of thunder awakened me. I looked around but didn’t recognize anything around me. If I am dead maybe this is the afterlife. Feeling very comfortable I looked down and I was wearing sweats, wow I haven’t wore sweats since like fourth grade. My head hurts…should anything hurt in the afterlife? Looking beside me it was easy to see the Angelic figure through the constant lightening. His lips were so full and so…kissable.

It wouldn’t hurt to just get a taste after all I have been kissing a gay guy thinking it was supposed to be love. Leaning over him to reach his lips I could smell the manly smell of his cologne. I stopped to take in a good sniff of him…he was literally mouthwatering. When I couldn’t take it any longer I kissed at his cheek along his jaw to the corner of his lips finally reaching my destination. As my lips met his he…RESPONDED TO ME?! What the…

His large hand grabbed the back of my neck holding me secure to his lips until he suddenly jerked away.

“What the hell?!” He yelled. I shrank back from the pain in my head his yelling caused as well as the rejection welling up inside. This afterlife hurts as much as the crappy old life. His face suddenly changed and he was looking at me with caution.

“Are you okay? I’m real sorry I yelled but you kind of caught me off guard,” he said looking nervous.

“I’m fine,” I tried to say but it came out really scratchy. He offered me his hand and walked me to the kitchen.

“You drink tea?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I said. He made me a steaming cup of hot honey tea.

“For your throat I’m sure it’s sore after all that salt water you ingested,” he told me.

“So I guess I didn’t drown?” I asked him. He shook his head no and then looked at me like I was crazy.

“You did that on purpose?” he asked in disbelief.

“Um, yeah?” I said but it came out as a question.

“Why in the hell would someone like you want to do something like that?” he demanded.

“Someone like me?” I questioned. What did that mean?

“Yeah someone like you who according to that jeep has plenty of money and looks like a freaking supermodel to boot,” he said.

“You think I look like a supermodel?” I asked. I have never really had any interactions or intimate conversations with any males due to my sheltered existence provided by my step mother and Corey.

“That’s what you got from what I said? Answer me!” he said angrily.

“Fine, yes I tried to kill myself. Yes I have loads of money. And yes I am a model but not a supermodel,” I told him.

“You’re shitting me right?” he asked. I shook my head.

“No I am not. While on the outside things may look fine all is not so good on the inside right now,” I tell him.

“Well I can certainly understand that part of it. I have been through some rough stuff myself but to kill yourself. Surely you have a lot to live for back home,” he told me. Once again I shook my head.

“Not really. My family is all dead. The one person I thought of as family is my step-mom Jillian and she and my boyfriend betrayed me,” I told him with tears in my eyes.

“Oh,” he said knowingly.

“Not in the way you are thinking. They weren’t hooking up thank God. Finding my boyfriend in bed with another dude is one thing but if he had been sleeping with Jillian I would never forgive either of them,” I said. As I told him this part of my story he spit out the coffee he had just made himself. Tears were pouring out again at this point and he quickly was back at my side holding me in the safety of his huge arms. He was whispering sweet things in my ear about how everything would be fine and I would be okay. That Corey was a jerk for stringing me along. That Corey lost one hell of a woman. And so on.

I turned in his arms and smashed my lips to his urgently. He responded fiercely. I was totally caught up in the feelings he had coursing through every nerve-ending I had when he stood and wrapped my legs around his waist and was walking to what I assume was the bedroom. He ran into a wall which caused me to giggle on his lips when he dropped me from his waist and I almost fell to my butt when he caught me and held me up. I couldn’t help but look at him questioningly. Why did he stop? That was the best feeling I have ever had. It was exciting, exhilarating, and still has my heart throbbing a million beats per minute. Maybe he didn’t feel what I felt from that. After all I turned my boyfriend gay maybe I suck at this stuff.

“We can’t…,” he started to say but I held my hand up for him to stop.

“No you don’t have to explain. Hell my boyfriend plays for the other team! I’m sorry I’m just not good at that kind of thing,” I said and he groaned. My head snapped up to look into his eyes. He cleared his throat while making it a point to me to look down as he did.

“You do that stuff more than good. We just shouldn’t right now,” he said causing me to blush severely after noting his um…excitement.

“Ookay,” I said. Being a virgin right now stinks because if I had some experience I would know what is going on right now. When is ‘shouldn’t right now’ over. How long do people usually wait? I know some people don’t even get to know each other’s name and then other people wait years. Oh my gosh I don’t even know his name and was totally making out with him. What is wrong with me!

“What’s your name?” I practically begged him.

“Dean Strom. What’s yours?” he said with amusement clear in his eyes.

“Venus Larsen,” I told him.

================================================================

Comment please...

Well she knows his name now...Lord help the poor boy because I have a feeling she isn't going to wait years lol