Chapter Six- The Necklace Brought Back Every Memory.

+Liam's POV+

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating on the bedside table next to me. I slowly opened my eyes and tried to move but couldn't because someone's arms were wrapped around me. I looked down to see Zayn's arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I smiled. I wish he would just remember already.

I grabbed my phone to see that it was Niall calling me. I answered it and talked quietly so I wouldn't wake Zayn up.

" Hello? " I whispered while staring at the beautiful boy you hand my in his grip.

" Liam! I'm so happy! " Niall pretty much screamed. I winced and pulled the phone away from my ear for a second and put it back.

" Niall be quieter! Zayn's still asleep. Why are you happy though Nialler? " I sighed into the phone. Zayn's grip tightened around my waist and he started mumbling something too quiet for me to hear though.

" Oh sorry mate. But Louis! I'm his boyfriend! " I gasped. Louis asked him out finally! Yay! I can't believe it! I just wish that Zayn would ask me out. Or something.

" That's amazing Mate! Congrats! But I gotta go okay? Tell Louis I said I love him! and Love you Nialler. Bye. " I said and waited for his reply really quick before hanging up.

" Love you too LiLi! Bye! " And then I hung up. I put my phone back on the table and tried to comprehend what Zayn was mumbling. His eyebrows were furrowed.

" No... Don't... " He whimpered. Was he having a nightmare?

" L..Liam! " My eyes widened. He was dreaming about me! I was just about to wake him up when I saw my necklace in his hand. My hand flew up to my neck to find no necklace there. I slowly pried open his hand and saw that he was holding onto my necklace.

I lightly shook him and his eyes sprung wide open. He looked around the room looking for something but when his eyes rested on me, he instantly relaxed and hugged me tighter.

" Liam... I thought you died! " He mumbled into my chest. I took the hand that had my necklace in it and opened it up more than I had before. " I.. uhm... Liam. Were you the one I was best friends with when I was little? "

I nodded slowly.

His eyes widened.

+Zayn's POV+

I looked at the necklace in my hand and everything came flowing back to me.

" TAG YOU'RE IT! " I screamed as I tagged him. I started running away from him as fast as I could even though I knew he was slower than me.

" Zaynie! Why you gotta be so fast? " He whined and I stopped and turned around.

" I'm sowwy Wiam... How about I not run as fast? " I asked while slowly walking towards him. He looked up and ran up to me hugging me.

" Okay! " he pulled away and was about to say something but his mum beat him to it.

" Zayn... Sweetie. Your mum is waiting for you. " she said sadly. I remembered that that day we were moving and I could feel the tears in my eyes. He pulled me into another bear hug and started talking.

" I'll come over tomorrow okay Zaynie? " he said happily until he saw the tears coming out of my eyes. " Why are you cwying? I'll be over tomorrow don't worry! "

I shook my head before hugging him again.

" Liam honey. Zayn is moving. " He looked at me, tears now in his eyes. And I just nodded. He hugged me extremely tight before whispering something so only I could hear.

" I love you Zayn. "

" I love you too Liam. " I pulled away and slightly pecked his lips before walking towards mum's car.

I looked at Liam and he was looking at the ceiling with watery eyes. I cuddled up next to him and whispered in his ear.

" I missed you so much... You've changed too much looks wise for me to reconize you. I'm sorry LiLi... I'm sorry I didn't realize it was you until just now. I still had the image of you while we were four in the back of my mind and after sixth grade, I stopped looking for you. I never thought I would've found again. Truth be told... I still have that picture of me and you kissing in a picture frame under my bed. I'm sorry LiLi. Believe me when I say this okay? " I didn't realize tears were coming from my eyes until he put his hand on my cheek and wiped them away.

" Okay... I believe you. " he said looking at me in the eyes. I took a deep breath before saying the thing that has been dying to come out since the day I left him...

" Liam James Payne. I'm in love with you. " I stared at him directly in the eyes. He smiled at me and started talking.

" Zayn, you have no idea how long I've waited to hear that come out of your mouth. When you moved away, Niall became my best friend and I ended up telling him everything about you. When you didn't remember me the first day you came back, I was so broken that I ended up crying myself to sleep next to Niall, who had his arms around me. " He looked at the ceiling and then the clock. It read 1:30 pm. He looked back at me and smiled.

" Zayn Jawaad Malik, I love you to fucking death. " I smiled hugely (A/N: Is that even a word?) and leaned up to peck him on the lips. We stayed in bed, wrapped in each other's arms all day watching all three Toy Storys, because It's Lili's favorite movies and a few other movies until we heard someone yell from downstairs.

" LIAM!!! Sweetie? Are you in your room? " I heard footsteps getting closer to the door. I haven't seen Karen in so long. She's going to be happy as can be hopefully when she see's me!

" Yeah mum! In here. I have a friend over that you'll be excited to see. " Liam said and his mum opened the door wide eyed when her eyes set on me. I smiled at her and she squealed.

" ZAYN!!!! " She ran over to the bed and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I laughed and hugged her back. " You're the new neighbors?! " I nodded. " Oh my god! I've missed you and you're mum so much! How have you been? "

" I've been pretty good. I've missed you too. " I replied to her, leaning against Liam again as he just stared at us smiling.

She gasped. " Liam...? " She said smiling widely. I raised an eyebrow at her but Liam just laughed.

+Liam's POV+

My mum gasped. Now smiling widely she looked at me. " Liam...? " I laughed at her reaction of Zayn leaning against me. Zayn cocked an eyebrow up at her and I answered what she was meaning to ask.

" I don't know mum. We haven't talked about it yet. Well we haven't really asked ya know? " I said calmly. She punched my arm and started to kind of yell at me.

" Liam James Payne! Ask Him RIGHT NOW MISTER! " I chuckled at how my mum had always pictured me and Zayn together. And I'm glad he came back. Really glad. Zayn was now looking at me with a confuzzled expression. I smiled at him before speaking.

" Zayn, will you be my boyfriend? "

A/N: Mwhahahaha ! (: Thought it would be a great place to stop this chapter (; Hahaha ! I think there's only going to be a few more chapters though. Maybe like two or three or soooo. Maybe an Epologue! (:

My daddy said that they didn't sell Magazines at the dollar store so I told him I would prove it. I got a new 1D Magazine <3 :D Yay! Already have like 4 and like a million posters! ( More like 18 but still ) But I can't decide whether I wanna use Zayn's Side or Louis' Side. And I don't know if I should use Liam's Side or Nialler's side. :P Help?

Anywhore! Hope you enjoyed :D Comment+Vote+Fan <3 :D ~ AliBear xx