2. I Can't Love You

Can this day be any worst, like i mean it if he kissed her there is no point of coming to my face and say "It was nothing leave it behind". What the hell, what his problem i don't even care no more but he keeps on trying. So...

"Boo!"

"HMF..Thank for destroying my moment Brisana"

"Your Welcome. So i was thinking for us to go to the movie theaterslater on"

"Brisana!! today monday it school day..

"Sup' what are you guys talking about"

"UM us having our period at the same time"

Isaac looked at both of us and before we knew it Isaac blush crimson red. Brisana and i looked at each other and then at Isaac as he was forming word with his mouth but not saying anything.

"Just joking come down...you know i never saw you blush it is a good thing i said that"

Isaac smiled at me and looked at me with this weird emotion in his eye. To me i felt tender and...

" You Better Run Pretty Girl !"

 I squealed and ran like my life depended on it, i looked back and saw Isaac whistle at a guy in front of me and screamed at him.

"Get Her!!"

I look at my left and right and notice i was stuck, i mean yeah there is an old closet but it might be locked. As Julie I took the risk and went to it and to be honest it was unlocked but i was not fast at all becuase Isaac tuble in the closet with me as well.

"I got you know Julie no where to go know"

"Back off Isaac Ahh!!!"

I slip and fell backward along with Isaac. Isaac look at me and then my lips, he leaned and kissed me. Isaac tongue went into my mouth and played around as i moan it felt so great i kissed him back and from there we were french kissing. We stopped and looked at each other.

"Isaac...I'm sorry"

"I'm Sorry too Julie " Isaac got up and rubbed his neck. He look mad like this wasn't suppose to happen and right their in the closeti got mad and just left him. 

"Julie...i can explain"

Brisana cuaght up to both of us. She smiled like she knew we did something and i just got more angry and flew by and left school. First period didn't even start for god sake.