1. I Can't Love You

First book i have done. Tell me if you think there should be more to catch your attention.

Comment.Rate.Vote 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning sun hit my face as i woke up from my bed. I really hate Mondays but today was first day of entering high school and I just couldn't wait to see my best gay friend Isaac an best friend Brisana. I ran to the bathroom and turn the hot water till the room got steamed up and went in relaxing to the melody of water hitting my back. How i love taking a shower with no one to scream at me that it's late. Well as you may know its Monday and it five in morning crazy i know but I'm used to it so don't mock me or i will find you. NO LIE. So anyway since you got my message i will tell you about my life and let me tell you something before you guys say aw that's so sad because what I am going to say is not so sad at all.

_______My Life_________

 When i was eight year old me and my family were in separable we used to go to family parties, do barbecue, and go out to the mall getting me spoiled. I liked the old time but some how i knew that this will sometime go away and i was right. The day i turned ten years old my dad left us for a younger women in her twenty i know what a slut so i am with all of you any way they had a kid already but my dad never told us. My mother on the other side was left single but my mom decided to stay that way because she thought that if what my dad left it was because she thought she was ugly. My mother not ugly that for sure she has the most wonderful sky blue eyes with a tint of green and she has tann skin and her body is regular which mean big hips and has blond with strays of brown hair. I on the other side have sparkling grey eyes and brown hair and i have a big butt and breast but i do not mind. The boys here in Connecticut are respectful so from all of that i do not mind. As you can see i look nothing like my mom because i took over my dad which i get mad at my self but my sister Julie has the look of my mom. That is all i can say i mean other than saying that i am in my last year of high school.

____________________

I walked out side and bump into a wall wait is there even supposed to be a wall here? I look up and squeeled as i saw my boyfriend Jesus. He hugged me and started spinning me around while i screamed into his chest it's amazing i still have him because we were together for about five years already. But all this will end because i could tell we both see each other like sibiling than boyfriend and girlfriend which i am okay with. We started walking to school laughing at what we did over the summer and the laughter died down when the slut Mary came running on her stileto shoes. I saw in amusement on what happen next, Mary went straight to Jesus and kissed him like KISS him in the mouth and Jesus didn't even hesitated. My vision blured as i felt my eyes get watery and i ran to the bathroom crying my eyes out ignoring my best friend Brisana and Isaac, Isaac ran over to the girls bathroom not caring if the teachers and student were looking at him.

"leave me alone! " I said with a monotone. The first day of school started so wrong and i for sure knew that this wasn't the end that it just began.

__________________________

AUTHOR NOTES

 As you can see i just uploaded the first chapter of my book today 11/12 instead of 10/12. I apologize if you guys were waiting for it but i promise the second chapter will come out faster than this one.