Our story (4)

Class 11th was one step forward.

Whatever emotions a student undergo on first day of school that too when you are living in an over hyped society which consider class 11th to be the start of 24 hour study. Some students were nervous while some were chilled out but only one student was waiting for the small glance of his lady love as he wasn't knowing if she have changed the school or not as he didn't found her in counselling session. He was hoping that she won't leave the school and he would be able to see her.

Looks like his wish was granted, there she was dressed up in school uniform with her hairs tied up in a ponytail. She was laughing and was hiding her face with her palms as if her friend teased her with her boyfriend's name but wait, Who was her boyfriend ? Did she move on ? These questions were revolving in Neil's mind.

Soon their first class started and it was chemistry class, as students were less in number so medical and non medical classes were combined. Neil was happy that he would be able to see Avni but at the same time Avni was nervous as she have to face him. She didn't liked non medical session because of a group of guys who used to pass comments on girls but she was helpless.

When Avni entered Neil's class, a small smile appeared on Neil's face but soon his smile disappeared when he saw a look of discomfort on Avni's face, his heart clenched as he thought that he makes her feel uncomfortable but when he followed her gaze he spotted those guys who were mumbling about girls among themselves. This was enough to wake up the possessive lover in Neil.

He got up from his seat as he was sitting on first desk and moved towards the second last desk so that Avni can sit on the first desk as he didn't wanted her to sit infront of those guys. Avni was shocked but at the same time thankful to Neil for his gesture. In order to avoid any suspicion, Neil started talking to Anish who was sitting beside him and Avni thought that he went there cos he wanted to talk to Anish. She shrugged away her thoughts and sat on the first desk.

As class was going on, Avni's concentration was on topic while Neil's concentration was on Avni. He so wanted to see her face but he was sitting in the end so it wasn't possible for him. He was very happy as Avni haven't left the school and he can admire her as always. Soon the class came to an end and Avni turned back slightly in order to find her physics book. When she was finding her book, Neil was gazing her as he was able to see her face after freaking one hour. Avni's gaze unknowingly landed upon Neil who was already staring her. If it was some other day then Neil would have lowered his gaze but he kept on staring her like a fool. Avni was just lost in his eyes and wasn't knowing why is he staring her and why is she staring him. All she knew that it felt so right at that moment. Their eyelock was broken when teacher entered the class.

Neil and Avni were just thinking what happened few minutes back and why it didn't felt awkward.

Soon, third period came and Neil cursed it under his breath as now Avni will go back to her class as he is having maths class while she is having biology class. As soon as she left the class, Neil went and sat on her seat precisely his seat which he gave her. He felt her presence as her cologne aura was still surrounding that place. He smiled a little thinking about her cute frown when she saw him staring her continuously.

Few days went on like this and soon regular classes started at full pace. Avneil weren't able to see each other that much. During assembly and lunchtime they used to steal glances but always craved for each other.

Another incident which was memorable took place in the last months of 11th class. As exams were approaching so maximum students used to remain absent as no one was interested in last few lectures. Avni used to study on her own, she hated the concept of tutorials so she used to pay attention in class so that she manage everything on her own. She used to come regularly while on the other side Neil used to spend 4 hours in tutorial after the school but never missed school reason being Avni. If he would miss the school then he won't be able to see her and how can he afford that. Only he knows how he spend his Sunday without any glimpse of her.

As strength of students were very less so chemistry, physics and English classes were combined. It was an advantage for Neil as he can admire  his love in all these classes.

One day, Neil's friends decided to go out by bunking the remaining classes.  Neil opposed the idea but then he thought of trying this out. They all decided to leave their bags in the school itself and they will return during their last period and will collect their bags. Neil told Juhi that their bags would be hidden in last benches and Juhi nodded in assurance. Avni came to know about this and was worried for him as she didn't want him to land himself in some trouble.

She went to staffroom as her biology teacher have called her for asking something. She was talking with her teacher but heard that physics teacher was telling some other teacher that some students of non medical have bunked the school and now principal will come for inspection. This was a shocker for Avni, she left the staffroom and went towards her class. She took Neil's bag secretly and hand it over to Vidyut who was waiting for her outside her class. Vidyut was in commerce section so he hid Neil's bag in his class. As class's CCTV camera weren't working so Avni's work became more easier. Fortunately chemistry's teacher was absent that day so Avni was given the responsibility of attendance. She took out attendance sheet and crushed it. She wrote the attendance on another sheet excluding Neil's name.

She knew that she did wrong and she was very much guilty but she wasn't having any other option. Neil's parents were very strict and if they would have came to know about his act then they would have punished him in severe way. She didn't wanted that so she violated her own rules and helped him when he was wrong. She herself was feeling very low but she was helpless at that moment.

Soon principal came and took the attendance sheet from Avni. He along with teachers checked the entire classroom and collected bags of Neil's friends. Avni sighed and hoped that Neil would be saved.

Vidyut handed over Neil's bag to Anish and told him that Neil shouldn't come in front of teachers as according to attendance register he is marked absent. Anish thanked Vidyut for his help but at the same time he knew very well that it was Avni who helped Neil.

When Neil returned back, Anish handover his bag to him and told him to run away as he is marked absent and his other friend's bags are with principal. Neil was shocked and asked who did this, Anish told him that he and Vidyut did all this for saving him. Anish didn't wanted to take Avni's name infront of Neil as he knew what is going to happen next and he didn't wanted him to blame Avni for that.

Neil's friends thought that he played double games with them as they all were caught and he was marked as absent. Their parents were called while Neil heaved a sigh of relief that he was saved from this mess but at the same time he lost all his so called friends. Anish very well knew that they all are not that much good friends and they all use Neil for their own selfish purposes, he knew that they will leave Neil's company after this incident so he didn't told Neil that Avni did all this as he didn't want to increase bitterness between them.

At the same time Anish was thankful to Avni as unknowingly she helped in exposing the real face of Neil's friends.

Soon class 11th came to an end and Neil became silent as his squad have left him alone and the only person who talks with him is Anish.

Class 12th arrived and it resulted in some major changes in Neil's behaviour.

》》》》》》》

I wanted to finish this story within 3 shots but when I start writing I keep on extending the story. ( pouts ). I will try to cover it up soon.

Do drop your views.

Much love
Thanks ❤