Our story (3)

Class 10th arrived and it was the start of something new.

Neil was having an entire gang of friends and he always showed that he is very carefree but he very well knew that how much Avni's presence affect him and he still loves her dearly. Avni on the other side was having limited friends and was more cheerful as compared to her previous classes. Actually she have accepted that she and Neil aren't meant to be together and she is trying her best to move on.

It was April fool's day and Avni decided to fool her friends.

Riya - Guys after 10th we have to choose different subjects. I am interested in medical what about you all.

Ali - I am interested in non medical.

Anita - I want to opt medical.

Rahul - I will go with commerce.

Riya - What about you Avni ?

Avni - I will opt medical but I will change my school after 10th.

All - What ?

Avni - Yeah !! I will do my 11th and 12th from some other school.

Riya - No way, you can't do this Avni.

Avni - I have decided this and my decision is final.

She left from there with a smirk lingering on her face. She successfully fooled her friends.

Neil came inside the classroom and was hell tired due to continuous matches. He sat on his seat, placed his head on table and closed his eyes. Riya and group were sitting beside his seat and they weren't knowing about Neil's presence as they were still shocked due to Avni's confession.

Ali - Why do I feel that she took this decision cos of Neil.

Neil at once opened his eyes when he heard his name and saw Avni's group sitting beside his seat with a tense face. He hid his face with his arms and pretended to sleep.

Riya - I wish Avni will change her decision. I don't want her to leave this school just because Neil broke up with her.

Anita - Exactly dude, Neil don't knows her worth. She shouldn't do this.

Rahul - Let's go and convince her.

They all left from there, Neil got up from his seat and was shocked to the core after listening about Avni's decision.

Neil - She is leaving. ( shocked ) but why ?

Tears brimming from his eyes, he wiped his tears not knowing why is he feeling this pain. He was again submerged in his own world, he was remembering their beautiful memories.

On the other side, Riya and group were trying to convince Avni while she was acting stubborn, but soon she burst into fits of laughter after watching the helpless faces of her poor friends. Her friends were confused at first but then understood that she played a prank on them that too on April fool's day. They all started tickling her while she was laughing continuously asking them to stop but they didn't show any mercy on her. They all hugged each other and Avni promised them that she won't leave this school.

Neil was so lost in Avni's thoughts that he didn't paid any heed to his friend's banters. One of his friend told him that a new girl have joined their class and she is very gorgeous, Neil was least interested in their gossips.

He saw Avni entering the class with her friends and they all were happy and pulling each other's legs. He so wanted to be a part of her group but their ways were separated now and he was the initiator, so he ignored his thoughts as always.