Christmas Shopping

so i love christmas..which is why im writing the book in the time perod of December. 

this chapter will be romantic....but not to romantic. Remember when Maxwell agreed to be Zayns boyfriend if he took him on a date? Well lets just say he's going to get that date....pretty soon ;)

i want this book to be as popular as my Ziall one so please vote, comment, refresh the page anything! (and if your a fan of my Ziall story, im sorry but i wont be updating untill this book has atleast 900  reads :)

___________________________________________________________

   ~Zayn's pov~

We all sat in the limo, waiting for Maxwell and Harry to come out the House. I looked at Niall who sat across from us and said "I hope he likes it". 

See, when Maxwell said he will go out with me, only if i took him on a date, I desided to do some research. I asked Louis if he could talk to Maxwell and find out what he like's, and he told me Maxwell likes surprises...so for our date i was going to surprise him by taking him ice skating.

Niall gave me a warm smile and said "If he doesn't like you, Zayn Malik...teenager heart throb...he must be insane". 

i smiled and looked to the side. I saw Maxwell and Harry quickly walk down the steps. Maxwell looked amazing.

He had on a black pea coat, with a grey scarft that mached his gently fitted grey pants. He had on nice fancy black shoes that mached his pea coat, and his glasses. His hair was perfectly flipped back (A/N Maxwell has the same hair as Blaine Anderson from glee so when you get the chance check that out) showing more of his perfect, tanned face. Our eyes met which made a smile grown on both of our face's. 

Louis opened the door for the boys. Harry sat between Louis and Niall, and Maxwell sat between Me and Liam. 

The door closed and we began to drive. After about 20 minutes of small chatting Liam then began to speak. "so guys this is what were going to do, when we get there me, Niall, are going to go shopping for ornaments and decorations"

Niall jumped up a bit in his seat and said "yes.yes.yes.yes.yes.YES! Im going to get some nice shiney red ones, oooooeee no imma get some glittery blue one. I can get a very shiney star, som-OH MY GOD WE NEED GARLIEN WE NEED SOME SPARKLY RED AND BLUE GARLI-" His words were cut of by Harrys hand making contact with his face

Niall looked at Harry and realised he was going over bored and sank a bit in his seat.

Liam continued as we pulled up into the parking lot of the mall, " Louis and Harry are going to get gift's, and at 9 we all meet in the back to pick out a tree".

We all agreeded. 

The carm came to a joilt, and then the door swung open. All of us quickly left the Limo for we were all exsited to go shopping.

I stood up and took a deep breath, i then coughed a bit. The air was so cold it hurt my throat to inhale. I saw the mall in the distance.  The parking lot was to the right of the front of the mall. The Mall was in the middle of know where, the only building other then the mall was a few old one floor houses. Next to the mall was a flat area that shone a light grey, it must have been where they held flee markets and stuff. It was night time with a few snow flakes so the windows of the stores stood out.

~Maxwells pov~

 We all walked on to the damp, dried grass to the mall. As we were approacing the mall i felt Zayns cold finger's intertwine with mine. His soft touch sent warm waves through my body. Every time Zayn touched me he made me feel warm, and when he moved away it made me cold, hungry for his touch again.