"I Slipped"

so as you may know the whole Maxwell and Liam fight has been bubbling a bit and all of you are asking why Liam is so mean. He has a secret but it isnt the obvious one...

This chapter contains a boat load of drama so get your popcorn, pajamas, snuggle next to Harry and read this juciy ass chapter!

__________________________________________________

~Maxwell pov~

The inside of the mall is white, as white as the snow outside. There are four floors in this mall and each floor had rows of screaming fans with posters. There was a big crowd in front of us behind long velvet ropes, waiting to meet us. The head of management, John, told us that there are new books that were to be signed. It is the same book as before, but at the end it has a two pages  chapter about me. John told me that there are going to be books handed to you by some random guy, you flip to the back, and sign it, then pass it over to the next person. I was the last one in line so when i was done signing my name i just handed it to the fan.

the inside of the mall was just as cold as it was outside...but i was kept warm by mittens, hats, scarfs, and blankets i received from the fan. The fan's brought gifts for everyone in the band. Liam got a very nice purple journal, a light saber, and a package of spoon's, in which he acted like he was scared the threw them behind him. Zayn got about 16 mirrors, and 3 letters. Niall got 4 potato's with a letter written on them, a coupon for Nando's, and a green hat with a four leaf clover on it. Louis got a light saber as well, a knitted hat...and about 200 carrots...in which he took a nibble out of each one. Harry got a boat load of letters that included twitter names, phone numbers, and a note. He also received a kiss on the cheek from every fan...and i mean EVERY FAN. i got about 5 rainbow flags, 6 letters, some mittens, a poster of one direction with me photoshoped in the back round, and ton's of hugs.

The mall was packed with screaming fan's, just dying to meet the boys and me. I sat the the edge of a white table as fan after fan came by me.

I moved my hand in a circle, streaching it a bit. It was sore from all of the things i've signed...and i've signed alot. I've written my name on books, phones,posters, faces, and this one girls baby. One direction fans were defently the crazest out of all fans.

But the reason i love the Directioners is because there so...dedicated. I mean they seen every interview, video diary, performance, and twittcam the boys did. they know every songs lyrics...and they seam to cry when they first meet the boys. The fans. about two hours ago, began to sing "One Thing". The fans were all so lovely, i wish i could just thank each and everyone of them personaly...but right now i think i already have. There were so many fans in the mall, the store's had to close do to to many people.

We'Ve been here for four hours now and i've seen every different type of fan.

there the regular fans, who have the actual book to be signed. I call these fan's the regulars

then there are the crazed, fan girl, fans. These fans usually cried, screamed, (or fainted) when they talked to the boys. I call these the disturbed fan girls/boys

there are the in denail fans, the one's tha claim there here to get the autograph for the boys for someone else, but it is really them. i call these the hidden fans.

Then there are my fans. Just saying ' my fans' makes me smile. My fan's were the ones that were introduced to the band because of me, so many boys and girls came up to me today and kept talking how i was such a big impact for the LGBT community. These fan's already have a name for them self. They call themselves "Maxanators". Its a catchy name if you ask me.

To have my own fan name is just unbelievable, this whole thing is unbelievable. To think, a week ago i was sleeping on a park bench, now im impacting the world.