(1) Why the hell did this happen with me?

Hi guys.Am new out here and just wrote my first story  yet i started with this one.I don't know why but I felt like writing it.Hope you like it.It might seem like other stories but I promise it will have interesting twists and turns. Just keep reading . Just point out whatever mistakes I have done. And I will correct it out.  :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If life could be a bit simple, I would have been more happy. For the past few days I have suffered enough to get a scholarship in St.High. Its a damn cool place where you can see those handsome players and beautiful chicks but I am no match for them. I mean sometimes I feel I don't fit in.

       Its my first day out there and I am pretty sure it will suck. Dressing in a white top with blue jeans, I tried to look as simple and normal as possible. I don't wanna attract anyone's attention or be the victim of bullying.

   I gave one last look at myself into the full length mirror before going down to join the others. My long black hair has been tied into a ponytail and I haven't used much makeup. In short, I looked decent. So I merely walked down to have my breakfast.

"Good morning Dad." I smiled at my father.

"Good morning bear. I hope you slept well. Today is a big day." He gave me a high five and hugged so hard that it nearly squeezed the life out of me. Then he again got dissolved into the non interesting newspaper enjoying a cup of hot coffee.

As for my Mom, she was nowhere to be seen. She must have gone to work but this is my first day, I expected her to be with me. With a small smile stuck on my face I searched for my breakfast. There was a ham sandwich with salad.

I noticed that the sandwich was made in such a way that it resembled E, the first letter of my name. If there is anyone who can make this accurately then its my mother. I am sure she had put a lot of effort into this. Soon my smile turned into a big one as I felt though my Mom was not present yet her essence was there.

 A few minutes later I heard a car honk outside our house. Thats my signal to get out NOW. "Hey Dad I gotta go. Bye."

"See ya and take care." My dad yelled as I ran through the front door into the garden. I noticed a brand new red car parked in front. I don't have much idea about its name so lets call it my best friend's car. And thats Stan.

I have known Stan since diaper times. Right from childhood we went to the same school and had been always together. Recently Stan bought his new car, so we abandoned our shabby school bus and have started using his car.

"Hey Stan." I chirped happily.

"Hey Evie." Stan smiled and opened the other door for me to get in. I jumped into the seat in one shot and he started the car. Stan loved his car very much, even a single scratch can make him cry.

We chatted about yesterday on the way and sang one of Lil payne's song. Soon school arrived and suddenly my heart started beating faster. Am I scared? Am I excited? I myself don't even know.

Stan came out of the car and opened the door for me like a gentleman. He was wearing a denim shirt with black leather jacket and a pair of jeans. He looks awesome even in the most casual dress. He has got those beautiful navy blue eyes like his mother and a charming smile.

You must be thinking why we are not together then if we know each other so much, well we tried to work out our relationship but it didn't go well. So we decided to be friends forever.

"Lets go and pick up our routines." With that he held my left hand and almost dragged me towards the office. There was a whole crowd of people moving from one place to another. I was tring to see if there was any nice guy around with whom I might flirt later but Stan walked so fast that I have to almost run to keep up the pace with him.