MOM!!-part 2

'cause you know what to do with that big fat butt....wiggle wiggle wiggle! lol

-lol sorry guys havent uploaded but hayy i sang for ya!!! aint that something thoo? no? ...well okay back to the story ;p

*

*

*

"katalins Stone!"

"Courtney bay!"

"WHAT LADY! IM  TIRED I WANNA GO TO THE FREAKING BEACH NOT REHERSAL FOR A WEDDING AND OTHER CRAP" 

"shutup now imma smack your ass.dont play"

ughhh!

she pracitcally dragged us into the dressing rooms and i guess the bride chosed what we were to wear so we wore this lacy white dress and they picked out gold and silver shoes for us.Then we changed back to our regular clothes while the people gave us the clothes mom started talking about how we should thank them because were gonna have "fun".Bet money she dosent even know what fun is.She thinks fun is listening to calm music and and cleaning the house or something. lammmeeeeeee but i lover her thoo.

We walked out and mom drove to the hotel that the weddings gonna be at so we can rehersal our parts walking in."this fucked up shit" court said."IK! Inext time bring extra clothes to my house and they STAY in my closet." i replied fustrated "haha hope they feed us" she laughs "me too".Im so hungry but i swear my mom wont even let us talk one word and all you"ll hear is "im done talking to you *whack* your going *whack* to the *whack* wedding and thats THAT! *whack* *whack* *whack*" and im not tryna get smacked or embarrassed. Im not even over exaggerating.She gets mad for the littlest things and for the biggest things she dosent even really seem mad as she should be .*sighs* we walk out and enter the hotel and i didnt even read what hotel it says ..aint no body got time for that i want chicken.In the front, some lady greets us and leads us to the way.Mom literally jumps on this lady and im assuming thats the bride.Nows the time to act akward when you dont even know that person but your mom does and your suppose to be a bridesmaid.weird."hello" i say and nudge for courtney to talk "hayy there" she says and that right there cracks me up.She did this stiff wave and her teeth didnt even move,you could barley hear her talk.

"oh! hi are these your daughters?" courtney mom and my mom says yes and contunies to talk while  were both starving to dead. "the person to teach you guys  is in the other room , go on" we went to the next room and its like a whole fucking crew in here and they needed us? Me and court looked at each other like "tf?" and then this girl walks us to us and says "was forced to be here? me too but talia over there is gonna show you guys the walk and instruct when to walk and when were gonna be called back again."ightt" we both say and walk toward the girl she pointed to."we've just arrived ane we dont know whats there to do" court say."okay when they walk in you guys enter okay so the steps goes like this.one.two.three.stop.one.two.three.stop you get it? after three steps you stop and smile then you go again till you reach the stage part".

"holy shit what"d she say?haha" i asked court. "bruhhh i dont even know!" we laugh and just do what we heard.All i heard was when they come .And to step up to the stage "what was the walk again?"  we asked her and then she repeated it ,this time slower. we do as she say like 20 damn time and then were done.I check my phone and its like 12:36 at night...well morning now.ughh! i march over to my mom and asked for food wanna know what she says "good! you exersiced  yay! aww look at my sweaty baby" then court mom starts to tell us how funny is was to see us struggle on an empty belly and now i like ..."wait you knew we were hungry!?!??!?!?! what! mom!THAT IS SO UNFAIR AND MEAN AS HELL" i yell and now its courtney turn "no wayyy! WHAT THE HECK! BUY US FOOD its not funny!"

AND all they do is laugh 'ha! ha! ha! mom SOOOOOOOO funny" "just bring us to macdonalds!" i say fustrated "its mcdonalds honey" she corrects. They drive us to macdonalds and we order almost everything and the bill came up to 40$ okay fine 50$.....ughh okay!  it was 55$.Everybody bought something and mom buys exrta burgers to DRIVE BACK ALL THE WAY TO THE HOTEL AGAIN ANDDDDDD GIVE TO THE ONES WHO DIDNT EAT! cuz some were there all day preparing and helping out. ughh moms these days......me and court turns the music to power 96 and puts the volume up as high as it can go and we laugh at our moms faces.I guess mom tries to slack us some trouble cause she leaves the the volume up and deals with it.Wonder what dad would do.......TURN IT OFF AND GLARE AT ME READY TO POP MY ASS.Thats kinda why i like my parents i like getting them mad,its halarious.

Mom arrvies back at the hotel and "new flame by chris brown"(check that song out!) pops up and me and court stands us gets out the car and leaves the door open and starts to dance, forgetting about the trouble our moms put us in."Who said you can't find love in the club? 'Cause I wanna tell them they're wrong Come on, just, baby, try a new thing And let's spark a new flame You gon' be my, baby Love me, love you crazy Tell me if you're ready Baby, come and get it Try a new thing And let's spark a new flame"  she sing along and keep on dancing while courtney mom stays and the car and laughs at us.

Moms come back and we get back in the car while she drives back home."what were you guys doing out the car?" i looked at court and nodded to her and we both said "nada!"(nothing) court mom laughed and we all bust out laughing.we arrived home and i stayed the night as courtneys house and we didnt even do anything right when we got there we got knocked out.

I woke up in the middle of the night and shook court ,we went downstairs got snacks and went on netflix.We started watching teen wolf while arguing over whose the hottest.Then we got bored so we played truth or dare and i got dared to eat her dads big toe nail which didnt happen HELL NO and i also ended up getting 50 bucks while court took 22 out of it.we took out the big skittles box poured it in a bowl and played a game, we had to throw the skittles in our mouth and if it landed  sucessfully we"d get a point.This time it ended up court winning and the whle floor resulted in skittles everywhere.We started eatting afew but left the rest to go sleep because tommorrows the wedding and were definitly gonna be tired. Theres no denying that today was a long day.*sighs*

---------hayy there guys! love you ! hope you like this chapter this time i have a schedule ill update every saturday *cough* maybe lol and this is dedicated to TheGamingGuru because she deserves it! thank you TheGamingGuru! love ya

____________________$KYLARx0x0