first day of school...no so well....

love you  nutella ..your soo amayzayn wanna hug? YAY! oh another favor? come hereI'm hungryyyy--

"came IN... LIKE WREAKING BALL!!!!!!!"shut the hell up!
"5more mins " I mumbled and tapped snoozed .

20 mins later~~~
I woke up feeling hot ass* water thrown at me!

"jayy I'm gonna fuk you up!"I yelled while he sat at my desk area eating nutel--

WAIT WHAT!?!?!?!
"I swear to god if you don't put that downnn....." I said trailing off a bit walking closer to him taking big steps.
1 second later...
"AHHHHHHH!! get off me! your wet"
"noo shut the hell* up your the one that wet me now pass me my crap"
"okay okay!ill buy you another and here"he said while passing me my baby (nutella).
"its okay bae i gotcha anyone who touch you, you call me alright?"i said while closing the lid and rubbing her back.

"crazy bitch*" mumbled jayy
"WHAT!?!?" I yelled still mad at him because he touched my baby and drenched me with freaking hot water!

he walked out saying nothing...

yeppp he better be walking out he is sooo anoyying!!
I looked at the clock and it was 9:10
ohh shi*t school started 10 mins ago. he woke me at exactly nine and it took me ten minutes to get my baby(nutella) back.
wow what a fat ass* he is.. I sighed walking towards my desk and placing nutella down while entering the bathroom,plugged in the curling iron and started brushing my teeth while warming up the shower.

I use 3D white toothpaste.(comment what you use!)

I took off my wet clothes and hopped in the shower.

20mins later of shaving and showering.I forgot to shave last night I got drunk off nutella!
hah if only I could actually get drunk off nutella...impossible.!
As you can see I don't care about being late or not even though I'm a nerd at this school I wanna try to be an in-betweener not as nerdy.
I walked in the closet and picked out a white long-sleve shirt that says "YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US" written in black and topped it with a black cardigain that flows down to my knees with little square cuttings as a decoration and ripped up light blue jeans and braided brown flats with silver thingys going on the side.
Then I got dressed and put on some channel perfume and grabbed my side bag and purse along with my skateboard in the peachy color.

I made my way downstairs,grabbed an oreo package and left out the door.

I started skating along the path to school and-oh god this is kinda halarious.
I see people outside just staring at me and wow I thought I was late!! plus my brother left me he was suppose to walk with me!!
were both new! what a jackass*

okay okayy ..look calm and take out your oreos and find court ...I sighed while eating oreos

I didn't have breakfast .and maybe jayy just changed the clock time

wait what! god I just realized what I said. He changed it so he can go and show people the Mr.popular-and-don't-have-a-sister side.
I checked my iphone and its was actually 8:43.wow thanks jayy .ALOT.

I hate that side of him beacause he thinks that he can do everything and when people bully me he joins in so he can save his title or watever.well this time it ain't gonna happen.

I'm boss at home and also will be boss at school too .he better get use to it.

I stared back at the people that were just staring again and again and looks like their the popular people and now I can tell their talking about me.oh look! I just spotted my brother.