two teen

a whole week has passed since i confessed my thoughts to mingyu. since then we've been staying at each other apartments.

today we're at his.

since i told him, all we've been doing is hanging out like couples would do. kiss, cuddle, watch tv. you name it, we've probably already done it.

i still am desperate for some advice so i planned to visit jihoon's and soonyoung's.

at around 6pm, i say goodbye to mingyu and make my way to soonyoung and jihoon's apartment.

for some reason, i feel like i have forgotten to do something so i text minghao, asking him why.

wonwow: hey did i forget anything

hao: um yeah

wonwow: ok what did i forget?

hao: where are you

wonwow: on my way to soon's + jihoon's

hao: uh you'll find out there ig

wonwow: um okay?

i knock on the door and an angry faced soonyoung opens the door.

'what's up?' i grin widely and wave.

'what's up? what the fuck are you talking about?' soonyoung calmly but angrily states simply.

'what are you talking about?'

soonyoung loudly scoffs, turns around and allows jihoon to stand at the door.

'i can't believe you would do this wonwoo! after everything, how fucking dare you?'

then it hits me, like a ton of bricks.

i missed the opening date to their studio.

'we've been best friends since we were twelve. twelve! twelve jeon wonwoo! we've been waiting for this day since forever and you missed it, you fucking ass wipe.'

'you're so fucking up mingyu's ass you couldn't even remember us, your best friends. the ones who have been here with you through everything. fuck you jeon wonwoo.' soonyoung snaps.

he slams the door in my face, leaving me shocked, upset and angry with myself.

i practically run back to mingyu's.

i'm so angry with myself, i can't believe that i actually missed it. all because i've been up mingyu's ass this whole time.

how dare i do this to the people who have been there with me since we were 12?

i knock on mingyu's door and he opens it with a cheery smile, causing me to burst out into loud and painful tears.

'wonwoo? what's wrong?' his smile disappears within seconds, his arms protectively wrapped around me.

he pulls me into his apartment and closes the door.

'i have to go.' i say through tears. i pull myself away from him and rush around to find my things.

i ignore his pleads for me to tell him whats wrong. all i know at this moment, is that i have to leave.

when all my things are packed up, i turn around and look at him. we both have tears running down our faces.

i run up to him and give him a passionate kiss, like it's going to be the last time i ever kiss him.

i pull away and look at him, 'i'm sorry mingyu.'

and with that, i'm out his house and already taking a cab back to my home.

i do not know what i am doing, all i know is that i need to stay away from mingyu.

my love for him has grown and it is hurting everyone around me. this is all my fault.

the only solution i have is to stay away
from mingyu.