Chapter 6

A/N: Sorry it's short loves, this is a bit of a filler, but i hope you enjoy it! more coming soon :) xx 

Chapter 6 

LOUIS POV 

Louis' heart started beating like mad. He wanted to read the note Harry slipped him, but his father was sitting right next to him. He'd surely see. Half an hour after Harry left, Liam stood up. "Well Mr. Tomlinson, this dinner was lovely," Liam said, "Thank you so much. It was nice meeting you Louis." Mr. Tomlinson stood up and shook Liam's hand "Thank you for coming Mr. Payne. I'm looking forward to working together in the future."  

"You as well, Mr. Tomlinson." Liam turned to Louis and shook his hand, replying, "It was nice meeting you too, Liam." Liam smiled warmly. "You should hang out with me and Harry tomorrow," he whispered. "Course, wouldn't miss it," Louis whispered back, grinning. And with that, Liam left Louis with Mr. Tomlinson and all the other rich stupid business idiots. Louis took this opportunity to stand up as well. "Dad, I'm exhausted. I'm going to go back up to the suite and rest." Mr. Tomlinson clapped his son on the back. "Of course Louis. You did wonderfully tonight, you're going to be a great businessman someday. Go on up and sleep, I'll be up in a couple hours." Louis grimaced. "Thanks Dad," he said in a fake enthusiastic tone. He walked out the door, pulling Harry's note out of his pocket as he did so and stopped to read it once out of the dining area and in the lobby. "Meet me outside on the bench closest to the bow of 

the ship once you finish dinner. Make it count ;)" Louis blushed. Cheeky bastard, he even winked through notes. Louis knew it was wrong, he knew he shouldn't, and he knew his father didn't like Harry so he'd get in trouble if he were caught with him. But honestly, as cheesy as this sounds, it felt so right. Without giving it another thought, Louis slipped out of the lobby onto the deck, and sprinted toward the bow. Toward his Harry. 

MR. TOMLINSON POV 

Mr. Tomlinson watched his son walk out of the dining area. He was so proud, Louis was a natural at negotiating. He smiled to himself. All he needed was an attitude...adjustment. He wished Louis was excited about this type of thing, the way he was when he was Louis' age. He wished Louis hadn't invited that Styles kid that he despised though. Harry Styles humiliated him....he never wanted Louis to associate with Styles again. He was a distraction. He'd keep Louis away from his responsibilities with the company. And he wouldn't have that, now would he? When his son reached the door, he saw Louis pull a piece of paper out of his pocket and look down at it, practically running out the door. He looked eager. Mr. Tomlinson narrowed his eyes, suspicious. He turned to the woman seated at his right, Caroline Flack, a childhood friend of his and one of his most valuable employees. "Caroline," he said, eyes still on the door that his son disappeared through. "Watch him." Caroline nodded, immediately understanding, and stood up and walked toward the exit. Mr. Tomlinson smirked. Oh how he loved Caroline. She slipped out the door stealthily, determined. She'd catch him.