Our story (1)

Hola guys,

This is very simple love story inspired from real life story but have some changes.

It just reflects immaturity, ego clashes and relationships.

☆☆☆☆☆

Avni - It's been 2 years of our marriage, I still wonder how it all started ? ( smiling ).

Neil - Journey, our journey is the most beautiful phase for me. ( smiles )

Sitting on the terrace with a cup of steaming coffee and their talks, both the love birds were spending time with each other.

Let's peep into their school life in order to see how it all started.

Class 5th

She was a topper and reserved girl with no attitude, all she cared about was her studies and friends. Actually she wasn't having much close friends, she was a humble girl but everyone considered her as a nerd.

He was a carefree boy with good looks, he was egoistic but was good at heart. He wasn't much into studies, all he cared about was fun and enjoyment.

They both were introduced as strangers but with passage of time they both became friends infact best friends.

The boy always used to spend time with the girl and girl enjoyed his company, they both became habitual to each other. When their friendship was growing stronger day by day, their teacher acted as an angel and made them sit together.

At younger age, students used to become upset when they were asked to sit with opposite gender but these two people were the happiest as they both enjoy each other's presence and willingly sat with each other.

Their increasing closeness and friendship became the talk of the class. Everyone thought that they both are in relationship, they always denied this but they were falling for each other and weren't able to understand these newly formed emotions.

Avni and Neil, two best friends bonded together with thread of trust and some unusual feeling that we term as love.

Avni helped Neil in studies and Neil's grades eventually improved. Both were regarded as intelligent pair and teachers were pretty much impressed with their progress especially Neil's progress. Final exams came and both performed well, Neil's parents were shocked after seeing his grades while he passed a sweet smile to Avni who was sitting with her mother in the parents teacher meeting. Avni smiles back at him as they both have tried to utilise their free time for their studies in school itself.

Class 6th started and now the class have to be divided into sections. Avneil were scared as they don't want to get separate but somehow hoped for the best. God was on their side so they both got same section. Both were happy and their bond became more close in that class.

Soon class 7th started and this was the life changing class for them.

The initial months were going smooth until and unless Neil decided to express his feelings for Avni. He was crazy for her, he used to like her but now he is sure he is in love with her. He wanted to take a step ahead but was scared of rejection. He didn't wanted to loose her friendship and he was scared that their friendship will get spoil.

He decided to seek Riya's help who was Avni's childhood friend and told her that he likes Avni. Riya was happy for her friend and assured Neil that she will try to find Avni's feelings regarding him.

Days passed by and Riya tried all her methods on Avni in order to get some lead regarding her feelings but Avni never told her anything. Riya applied her last trick and asked her, What's the value of Neil in her life ?