Tord x Reader Part 2 (lime)

Tord P.O.V.

I kiss her on her lips, holding her hips. I kiss down her jawline to her ear. "You're mine~" I purr as I lick and nibble slightly on her earlobe. I hear a small squeak. I smirk and slide my thumbs into her panties, lightly tugging at it. I kiss her deeply, licking her bottom lip. She denies my request. I bite her bottom lip just enough for her to gasp. I slip my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues fighting for domince, to bad for her since I know I'll win. I pull away. "Are you ready, kjærlighet~" She nods her head and I pull off her panties. I feel her hands make their way down to my boxers as she attempts to get them off; I help her.

(Y/N) begins to scratch at my chest softly. "J-Just fuck m-me already," she pleads, stuttering. I chuckle a bit and slowly slide into her as she moans. (Y/N) moans louder the farther I go inside her and I'm only a quarter way in. I stop and she whines. I go down for a kiss and our tongues dance once more.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Both Tord and (Y/N)'s tongues swirled around each other. Suddenly Tord or Red Leader slams his cockadoodledoo! damn those roosters! into (Y/N) which causes her to moan loudly. Her moans echo around the room and into the male's ears. He became even more aroused in her outburst. Tord pulls out slowly but rams himself back in. Trying to control the constant moans, Red Leader bit down on his lip. (Y/N) wraps her legs around Tord's waist.

"Sh-Shit. You're so tight," the horned male states to (Y/N).

Goddamn time skip because I don't even remember when I started writing this nonsense. Like seriously, are you even still here?

Tord collapsed on top of (Y/N), panting. It had 3 hour of non-stop sex.

~EXTRA~

Everyone in the base was blushing. They tried to block out the sounds coming from the speakers. Some got horny though, not gonna lie. The loud fucking screeches of pleasure coming from the newbie and the Leader made everybody uncomfortable. Unfortunately for everyone (thought it was an accident) Tord left the mic on, to the speakers of course, on purpose so that everyone knew who you fucking belonged to.

422 words

Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 2:05 am

This "chapter" is sooo over due.

R E Q U E S T S
A R E
O P E N

Request comments go here please. (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')