Tord x Reader (???)

Your P.O.V.
Red Leader was his official title but his name, Tord. That asshole blew up the house and all of our belongings with it. I will forever hold a grudge against him, even while walking to my interview to become a solider. I, currently, am walking with two males who go by Pau and Pat. The walk was silent until I spoke up. "So chicken wings and wanna be werewolf, on the scale of one to ten, what are the chances of me getting into the Red Army?" I asked as they scuffed at the nicknames I gave them.

"If you continue the nicknames, I'd say a three," chicken wings states.

"And if I don't get in?"

"Then either boss will kill you or erase your memory of the Red Army base."

"Meh, rather be killed by sarcasm then by cigar burns. Honestly I don't care if I die or not, the only reason I'm joining is because I have no reason to live," I state. Both boys glance at each other then at me and then back at each other. "Are you going to make out already or what?"

They both blush, looking back at the area in front of us. We continue to walk until they both stop in front of a door, knocking on it. "State your name and business with me," a stern Norwegian voice states. Tord.

"Pat and Pau, pilots and soliders. We have a girl who wishes to be part of the Red Army, sir," Pat says into the little intercom.

"Have her enter." A click was heard nothing it meant the door became unlocked. Pat opens the door and ushers me in. I inch closer to the desk. "Come, sit," Tord says pointing to the chair in front of the desk. I move quicker then I was and sit down, back straight. "Name, reason, and any connections with the Red Army before hand?"

"(Y/N) (L/N), I have nothing better to do with my life, and you blew up the house, I was staying in, with a giant robot."

Tord stands up from his chair and come to the other side of his desk, walking around me. He stood behind the chair and swivels it to face him. "Well then, min dronning, you address me as sir, boss, Red, or," he came closer to my ear. "kjærlighet~" He purrs. He must remember I speak some Norwegian, min dronning meaning my queen and kjærlighet meaning love. I try to keep my straight face but I knew that there was a faint pink blush on my cheeks.

He used to call me his queen at the house and with his voice, I just melted. Tord takes my chin and I feel a pair of soft lips on my chapped ones. I eyes fluster closed as I melt into the kiss. How could I have said I would hold a grudge against him when I loved him from the very beginning. I would always slide letters under his door and I'm pretty sure he knew I liked him. Tom had said that before Tord revealed the robot, he had checked the house for any sign of me being home. The only part of the battle I saw was when Tom harpooned the robot. Edd filled me on the rest a few day after the incident.

We pull away from the kiss for this cursed thing called air. It was then that I noticed a bracelet on my wrist but I knew it was Tord's doing. I blush. "I-I've always liked y-you." I surprise him with a hug. Now standing, I continue to speak. "Every morning you would ask me how I felt and smile. That simple gesture made my day. When I found out what happened I was upset and I didn't eat or come out of my place for the next week. The thought of you is what kept me alive." Tears start to run down my cheeks. "So tell me, Tord, why did you do it!?" I was clenching the bottom of his uniform as I was on my knees crying.

Sudden P.O.V. change to Tord

(Y/N) was crying in front of me. I remember that it was only when she was alone she'd cry. Such beauty deserves not to cry. I kneel down to her level and hug her. "It was a moment of power, a moment of the spotlight, a moment my father pushed me to do. I never meant to hurt anyone, unless it was Jehovah's witness, he can die in a hole for all I care. (Y/N) I never got to tell you that I love you. Will you be min dronning, to rule beside me?"

(Y/N) looks up, tears still rolling down her face. She kisses me on my lips and I take it as my answer. I kiss back, leaning her down on the floor. I bite the bottom of her lip, lightly, asking for entrance into her mouth but nonetheless she denies. I grind my erected cockadoodledoo on her womanly area. Just as I planned she gasps and I slide my tongue inside her mouth. Both of our tongues fight for domination of the other, I of course winning. My hands slide up my queen to be's shirt, tracing her sides. I hear a small muffled squeak come from the bueatiful person underneath my figure. I unclasp her torture device bra and pull up her shirt. I brake the kiss to pull off her shirt and bra as she works to unbutton my overcoat. Once my overcoat is unbuttoned I take it off and throw it on my desk as (Y/N) starts to take my hoodie off, then throwing that to the chair. She stares at my torso with a blush on her face.

I smirk and lean closer to her ear. "Like what you see.~" I purr out, licking her ear. I glance at her face to see a deep crimson. I chuckle making her blush deepen. I lean away and take both of our foot wear off then start to tug at her pants. She helps kick the black pants off and works at mine, being careful of my friend who wants to say hello. After my pants are off, as well, I push her carefully back to the floor; I go back to kissing her.

1069 words

To whomever expected a full smut story, I decided to leave you hanging. I'm taking requests right now so if you want a part two then expect a fucking part two.

Monday, January 21, 2019 at 2:11 a.-The fuck-m.

Battery percentage: 14%

I'm an evil bitch!