Vikklan- Up And Leave Part 2

Vikk's P.O.V.

I glared at the phone that was sitting on the bedside table, messages popping up on the screen every few seconds from the Sidemen, back in London. The room was dark and the screen lit it up, meaning that I could see Lachlan, fast asleep beside me.

I ran my hand through his hair. I was sitting up in bed, leaning back against the headboard because I couldn't sleep, not when they were flooding me with messages. Lachlan was oblivious to it, he was peacefully sleeping with no worries in the world.

The clock ticked past 4am and the messages got more and more violent, threatening to come and get me or get someone else to come and get me. They were threatening me to get me to come back, but it just solidified my choice to stay away. I never wanted to go back.

I stared at the wall for hours until I started seeing things in the dark, shadows and monsters that were coming to get me because of my wrong doing, saying that I should never have left. That it was my fault they treated me so badly. That I should go back.

I didn't realise I was sobbing until Lachlan sat up beside me, wiping the tears from my face with his thumb.

"Oh Vikky." He whispered, pulling me close. "I'm here, I'm here. It's okay, you're safe here."

I cried painfully, my chest heaving with sobs and my hands curling into fists around Lachlan's t-shirt. He ran his hand up and down my back and pulled me closer, whispering comforting messages into my ears and just holding me tightly.

I heaved and almost threw up I was so upset, and Lachlan rocked me back and forth, crying himself.

"Shhhhh" He whispered. "Don't cry baby, don't cry. You'll make yourself sick." He was cradling me like a sick child, his arms around my waist and my head resting on my shoulder, rocking me back and forwards. "I'm here Vikk, you're safe."

I just cried, and when I finally raised my head again the clock had hit 6am, tears still blurring my eyes. He wiped his thumb along my face and held me close, whispering into my ear.

"It's okay now Vikk, it's okay." I pulled away and sniffled, my eyes finding the phone on the table top again. The messages had stopped and my phone was silent but I could still see those hateful and threatening messages, even if I couldn't see them.

"I want to do something." I whispered. "I want to tell people about this." Lachlan smiled, brushing my hair out of my face.

"Then tell people. This isn't right Vikk, they shouldn't be able to do this to you and get away with it. Tell everyone about everything they've done, and I'll stand by your side." I leaned up and kissed him, feeling his chapped lips on mine.

"Thank you Lachlan." I whispered, finally settling back down again, exhausted.

"I'll always be there Vikky, no matter what comes."

----------------------------------------------------

Lachlan's P.O.V.

"If you couldn't tell, I'm not at home." Vikk said into the camera, smiling across at me. I was sitting just out of view, there for reassurance. "I'm currently in Australia and I don't plan on going back to London anytime soon." He sighed.

"I know I need to explain what's going on, what happened and why I left but before I do I need to say this. This has been going on for years and it's only recently that I got out and just a warning, some of the details are upsetting and if you don't want to hear about, click off the video now."

He paused for a few seconds and gathered his thoughts and I dragged my chair over to him, into the view of the camera, sitting down beside him. I squeezed his hand.

"I'm here with Lachlan today, I moved in with him after him I left London and he's supported me with everything and I'm so thankful for it." I gave the camera a little salute. "I suppose I should tell you what happened."

I could tell he was nervous, he was scared and anxious but he knew what he had to do. He had to get it out there.

"I left because of the way the rest of the Sidemen treated me." He said frankly. "I know there's been the whole thing of hashtag stop Vikk abuse because of the things you saw on camera, but it went so much deeper than that."

"You saw some of the pushing and shoving, a few of the tamer insults but there was a lot more that you didn't see. You didn't see the bruises and the cuts-" He had planned to put up images he had taken of his arms and legs and the bruises that had come from the boys.

"You never saw the yelling and the screaming, the insults and the times they just ignored me." He sighed and wiped his eyes and paused, leaving him room to edit in the videos of the boys yelling and screaming at him.

He never told me, but he had been compiling evidence for months and months, videos and photos, voice recordings and just anything he could find to go against them.

"I left without telling them, I knew they would just try and stop me. When I got to Australia I ignored them for quite a while, but today I want to show you some of the messages the boys sent me after they realised I was gone."

"All of the messages are from the boys at the house, Ethan and Harry too, Tobi never said anything."

(WARNING: SWEARING AND SOME PRETTY UGLY INSULTS)

Simon: Get back here you little shit, you have no reason to leave. You're going to destroy the Sidemen.

JJ: Stop being a selfish bitch and fucking get back to London or we'll come over and get you ourselves. Maybe we should have hit you a little harder, knock the stupidity out.

Josh: You're going to break apart our group just because you can't deal with a little fucking bit of teasing!?! You'll destroy our careers you fucking faggot.

Ethan: You do realize we've tolerated you for years and you repay us but running away like the scared little bitch, all the way back to your boy toy like a slut? Now we know why everyone hates you.

Harry: You do realise the only reason you have a job is because you were apart of the Sidemen right? You'll just be completely forgotten.

(K we're done)

"And that's not even the worst of them." He added. "The real bad ones are so bad that I literally can't put them on the video without it being taken down but they're basically threats to my life and jokes about me liking kids, but a lot more serious than the ones in videos. Some of them are... graphic."

I felt sick just thinking about it, the worst ones had described in great detail about how they would kill him if any of them ever got their hands on them again and how he better not tell anyone about it unless he wanted to end up 6 feet under.

"So that's why I left. I don't expect you to abandon them, I honestly expect you guys to hate me for telling you guys this but just so you know, no matter what comes, I'll still be making videos and now that I'm out, I'll probably be doing more vlogs to give you more of the behind the scenes to my life."

"And I'm going to be here every step of the way, no matter what comes."

He leaned across and kissed my lips, hiding the fact that I was blushing bright red by holding one of his hands up across my face, blocking it from the cameras view.

We didn't need to say anything more, we simply waved to the camera, Lachlan grinning cheekily and me bright red, and then turned it off, ready for me to edit later.

"How much did that kiss mean?" I whispered, feeling him gently caress my cheek again, his fingers brushing my eyebrow.

"Everything." He whispered. "Absolutely everything."

I leaned up and pushed my lips against his again, feeling him completely relax into me and push back.

"And that meant everything to me." I whispered back, relaxing back into my chair. "I love you."