MY OC ONLY!!!

Edited on october 13, 2021

If you want the template, just ask and I'll send or put that on the story as a chapter... Plz do NOT steal my oc, if u wanna use her in yours plz ask and I'll answer...

Also, should i do a x reader or come up with my own person for her love life?? (For later in the story!)

I also would like to change the title of this book but I can't think of anything. If u have a suggestion plz feel free to comment!!!

ᗷᗩᔕIᑕᔕ

Real name: Krystal
Other Name: Riko
Nickname(s): Rik & Krys
Lab Name: GO32887R
Age: 15-16
Gender: female
Species: Avian-human hybrid (Bird kid)
Race/Heritage: American
D.O.B: December 7th

ᗩᑭᑭᗴᗩᖇᗩᑎᑕᗴ

Height: 5'5"
Weight: less than 100 Ibs
Hair Color: dark brown, later has pink highlights before switching to a dark blue
Hair Style: long ponytail, giant buns w/ bangs, long braids (high school), pigtails, down, & short to the chin with various styles.
Eyes: blue
Skin Color: white/tan
Wingspan: 13-14 ft
Wingcolor: dark chocolate brown

Y̺͆o̺͆u̺͆n̺͆g̺͆e̺͆r̺͆ o̺͆u̺͆t̺͆f̺͆i̺͆t̺͆:̺͆ (̺͆R̺͆i̺͆g̺͆h̺͆t̺͆ a̺͆f̺͆t̺͆e̺͆r̺͆ t̺͆h̺͆e̺͆y̺͆ g̺͆o̺͆t̺͆ t̺͆a̺͆k̺͆e̺͆n̺͆ b̺͆y̺͆ J̺͆e̺͆b̺͆)̺͆

When she was younger she wore a black tank top or a cream colored shirt, a blue jean overall skirt, dark brown leather jacket, knee high socks, and black sneakers.

O̺͆l̺͆d̺͆e̺͆r̺͆ o̺͆u̺͆t̺͆f̺͆i̺͆t̺͆s̺͆:̺͆

She wears a red elbow sleeved shirt, blue jean short shorts (NOT booty shorts!), a black hoodie, knee high socks and combat boots.

Her alternate outfit consists of a dark purple shirt, dark multi colored leggings, dark blue jean shorts, arm warmers and knee length black lace up boots with no heels.

She later wears a short sleeved peach colored mini dress, a pair of black leggings, brown boots to the calf and a brown jacket.

In Antarctica she wears a long sleeved sweater dress with a fur vest, tights with thigh socks, winter fur boots and a coat.

She wears a long sleeved mini dress with jeggings, a vest hoodie, and heeled knee length boots.

(I'm leaving out the school uniform cuz I don't think that one matters, they all wear that one.)

Y̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈n̆̈ğ̈ĕ̈r̆̈ Ă̈c̆̈c̆̈ĕ̈s̆̈s̆̈ŏ̈r̆̈ĭ̈ĕ̈s̆̈
She has crescent moon earrings, a friendship bracelet, and a tie dye bag.

Ŏ̈l̆̈d̆̈ĕ̈r̆̈ Ă̈c̆̈c̆̈ĕ̈s̆̈s̆̈ŏ̈r̆̈ĭ̈ĕ̈s̆̈
She has various moon themed jewelry, a friendship bracelet, an all black bag and another tiny red bag for personal things.