Slayter caught up with me after class, "hey what's your schedule?!"

I handed him the colored paper and waited as he looked it over.. he smiled and looked back up at me..

"yes?"

"that's amazing.. you have all your classes with at least one of us."

"Us? What do you mean?"

Just then a girl who looked about my age ran up screaming, "ohmigawd slayyyterrrr!!! guess what guess what?!"

Slayter laughed and grabbed the girls hands, "They gave you a monster didnt they?"

"YUP YUP YUPPERS!!" the girl laughed.. "hey whos this?!" she stared at me for a second.

"This is my new friend Ronnie. Ronnie this is Ari, she's in your next class"

oh wow.. i get a class with the chick on drugs.. "yayyyy yay" she practically screamed as she grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall.. i gave slayter a look and mouthed the words 'help me' but he just smiled and waved. oh boy..

once class had started the teacher was handing out sheets of blank paper.. what class is this?

Ari glared at the papers on her desk.. "ya know i hate art.. i never was good at it.. i mean i can sometimes draw stick figures but that isn't very artistic is it? wow maybe i should take private lessons or something and become a famous painter. that would be amazing wouldn't it Ronnie?!"

i looked at her amazed that someone could talk so much. "yea but private lessons would cost alot of money, i mean you could just have a friend try to show you?"

"yea i guess i could but then my parents dont really like my friends, they say they're bad influences and that im too good for them. but i dont think my parents really see how amazing my friends are. sometimes they get into trouble but every one makes mistakes right? cuz there was this time when my cousin-"

i zoned out and her voice became a small humming sound as i thought of what to draw. i could draw my old home, no to many bad memories. maybe i can draw something simple, like a tree.

i was concentrated on my tree when i was suddenly hit on the head with something really heavy. "OUCH! what the-" Ari covered my mouth before i said anything else.

"Class is over now Ronnie, it's time for third period, and you have that with Jason"

how many people are in this lil group?! "okay well can you show me where that is?"

i looked down at my schedule and it read 3rd period-choir/band well at least its something I'm good at.. what am i kidding? I'm horrible at everything..

then Ari was snapping her fingers in my face "RONNIE DID YOU HEAR ME?!"

"w-what?"

"i said your next class is right across the hall." she was pointing to a classroom full of people.

i sighed, "thanks.." then i walked into my next class.