EDITED Chapter 4 (I hate mario kart)

Author note: aww I just love Jake so much!! Anycow I'm going to be dedicating this chapter to Edythchamblee but I'm not at my computer and I don't know how to dedicate chapter on my I pod. Thanks to Edythchamblee for voting. Picture of what I imagine Chris and jakes love child to look like. I just love wathchin the amoutnt of views get lower and lower with every chapter. (stop ditching the story keep reading i needs YOU) side note I fixed the problem where chapter 20 came before 16. Everything should be in order now. Woo!

Do you know how long it took them to come back and get me down. Half an hour! That's half an hour longer than they should have taken!

"I hate all of you!" I shout as I shove open jakes front door and walk in. There wasn't even any food left!

"I though you loved me!!!!!" Jake cries, giving me an offended look. As maturely as I can, I stick my tongue out in response. He simply pouts back. He's such an idiot.

"Jake, I swear, you have the brain of a five year old," Chris groans.

"I have the brain of a five year old, the heart of ten year old, and the arm or a twenty year old, but I don't know why you're bringing up those murders," Jake retorts before crossing his arms grumpily.

"You're going to hell. You can't joke about child murder!" I shriek. Child murder isn't funny.

"Seriously bro. Not cool." Luke agrees. Chris also shaking his head in clear disapproval.

"That's it! All of you out! Leave! Right now! You're unworthy! Get out! Exit! Good bye!" Jake yells as he walks towards his room. We all just ignore him though. He's such a child.

"You're not leaving!" He complains before throwing his door open and plopping down on his bed.

"Shut up idiot," Luke grumbles sitting down next to him. Chris lazily sits down on the floor. Hhm choices. I could sit on the floor and not risk death OR I could sit on Luke's lap. I bet Luke's lap is better. My butt on his- Suddnly I'm falling down to the ground.

"Chris!" I yelp rubbing my knee.

"You were taking too long to sit," he defends.

"SO YOU THOUGHT YOU'D THROW ME AT THE FLOOR?" I question glaring.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Jake chants.

"No," I hiss at him. I'm like two feet tall and twenty pounds, well Chris is like eight feet tall and three hundred pounds! I would die!

"I wouldn't want to hit you anyways. It would be like hitting a gramma. I'd just feel bad," Chris teases. I feel my skin flush red. It might be a little true but JERK! Jake laughs loudly at what Chris says. He's a jerk too. Crossing my arms I look away and pretend to not care.

"Don't pout brand. You're a great gramma," Luke adds. How dare he! I love him and he does this to me! I let out a dramatic gasp of betrayal, before standing up and shoving Jake off the bed.

"THAT WAS YOUR FAULT LUKE!" I shout before sitting down next to him.

"I'm okay with that," Luke replies smugly staring down at a shocked Jake. Serves him right. Laugh at me and make Luke TEASE ME. Not the good kind of tease either.

"Enjoy the floor," I hiss at Jake making him finally snap out of his stunned trance.

"You come into my house, you push me off my bed, you kill my people, now you must die!" Jake retorts dramatically. I roll my eyes at him cockily. Until he stand up. HE'S LIKE EIGHT THOUSAND FEET TALL!

"Jake think about this! You don't want to do this! You have a life to live and life in prison isn't fun!" I plead. Suddenly he pauses. A look that can only be described as him struggling to make his brain think comes onto his face.