Chapter 14(explantion? Sadness? Why not both?)

Author note: JAKE WHY, VOTE TO FEED MY SHARKS COMMENT TO KILL THE WORST VILLAIN YOU CAN THINK OF OR DO BOTH TO MAKE ME HAPPY. This is kind of sad still but happiness shall come sometime I hope. COTINUE.

"You fucking dick," Luke growls before moving towards Jake.

"Luke! Not now!" Emvy shouts, but I'm a soft way as not to draw attention. There's still a few people at their lockers. Shoving stuff in their bags to leave.

"Don't make Em have to get you unexpelled again," Jake responds cockily.

"Don't call me that, not right now, maybe never," Em interrupts breaking Jakes cocky attitude.

"Em.. Emvy, you can't really be mad?" He replies. She shakes her head in response before grabbing Luke and Chris and walking away. Shaking my head at Jake I follow them. Jake got a ride to school with Luke, but I don't care if he gets home or not.
************************************************
"Come over, both of you. Please," reads the txt from Em.

"Should we go?" I ask Chris already knowing the answer. He hasn't stopped worrying about Em since we left.

"Yeah, If Emmy wants us we should go," I sigh, not to be mean but I just want to be alone with Chris right now.

It's a quick drive to find Lukes car already there. What the hell, I'm not doing some reunion. I storm in the door dragging Chris behind me. We join the room in time to see shit go down... Again.

"Fuck no, I'm leaving!" Luke yells.

"Don't you dare! Listen to the explanation then you can leave!" Emvy yells right back.

"What is this?" I ask harshly right as Jake, the bitch, walks in. He walks in the door closest to Luke. A cruel happening of fate. It happens too fast for Emvy to stop it, Lukes up and on Jake instantly.

"Fucking-" Jake beings but Is cut off when Luke lands a hit to his cheek.

"No!" Emvy orders whipping her shoe at Luke. That delays him enough for Em to get up and break the two up. Neither Chris or me even considered moving to stop them.

"Em?" Jake asks, and utterly defeated sound to his voice. Blood slides down his face. Bruises already forming.

"Sit," she replies pointing to the chair she recently resided in.

"Okay everyone, promise to not start any more fight well in this room for today, verbal or physical," she continues.

Reluctantly we all agree.
"Then let's get to explaining. Let's begin with why Jake did this. Jake would you like to explain?" When he doesn't respond she goes on,

"Fine then I'll clue everyone in-" I can't help but notice that she stands right next to Luke a bad sign.

"Jake was jealous because Brand stole Chris' attention, and mine. Now I'm pretty confident the reason for this jealousy is because he likes both of us, dating like," now that explains her positioning. Luke looks extremely pissed but doesn't say anything.

"Then Luke started getting distracted since he likes me. Which took him away from Jake constantly. Realizing this Jake created a plan to separate all of us which would cause us to only be friends with him alone. Is that right Jake?" Reluctantly he nods.

"I don't get it how, jakes fucking dumb?" Chris asks the question were all thinking. Sure I get Emvy knowing why everyone was moving away from Jake but how did Jake, a c student know?

"Jake before you went to school with Luke. Where did you go?" She asks not answering our question.

"I went to the same school you did, of course I didn't skip any grades but I was still top of my class," Jake replies sounding horrible.

"Make sense. Anyways Jake realized that if he wanted to separate all of us he needed to get rid of me, since I'm smart enough to realize and stop what he was doing. So he got Jane to dare Chris and Brand to kiss. Which would push me too say some things that was bound to create conflict between Chris and I. Next he got all of you to ignore me so I couldn't warn anyone of what was coming. After that he made the stuff from the senior prank explode in Lukes room which caused the fight with Chris and Luke. After that he just had to get Chris and Brand to break up, which he attempted to do by sending out the txts. Which would have worked, because Chris would have undoubtably broke up with Brand to save him self from any sort of bullying. I was able to stop that part from working though by only having Jane warn every person that saying anything about the txts was a quick way to be deleted from my contacts."

"Okay where the part where you got rid of me in this friendship to stop him?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, I hoped removing you temporarily would make Jake realize no one was going to leave him, but I realized it wouldn't work because I'd been wrong. I originally believed he only liked Chris not also me." She explains.

"Are you done now?" Luke asks.

"Yeah I guess," she replies.

"Good. You're all fucking fags. I don't want anything to do with any of you," Luke replies before storming out.

Jake waits a few moment before silently leaving. Looks like his plan partially worked.

"I'll see you tomorrow Brand," Chris says kissing me before going up to his room. I take the hint and leave, going home. Already my phone is blowing up from txts with Jake.

In my attempts to delete them I read the last one,
"I love Chris. Seriously love him, you don't deserve him. I DID SO MUCH FOR HIM AND ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT IT DIDNT WORK!"
Why did things have to get so fucked up?

Author note: this shorten then intended but i lost my inspiration to write.