EDITED Chapter 3 (Reds Got Some Anger Towards Pink)

A/n okay this chapter is supper short so, if by some miracle, someone's reading this, sorry. (Hands you a cookie while crying) I'm so sorry I just don't want to write about Emvy and Chris fighting! I love them! (Sobs in corner) picture of Jake if he had pointier ears. Please coment vote and keep reading. Heres a tip to improve your life if someone makes you feel bad on purpose terminate them.

"Bird!" Em screeches before running at the bird making it fly away. She comes close to catching it but narrowly misses.

"What are you going to do when you manage to catch a bird?" Luke asks.

"FLIP OUT!" She yells back before running at a mob of geese. As soon as she gets close the geese start honking, running, and flying like the worlds ending. Then again an excited Em and the world ending could very possibly be the same thing. Suddenly she stops mid goose chase and turns to look directly at me. When she continues staring without saying anything I do the only thing I can, "Honk!" I shout imitating a goose. Both Luke and Chris turn to give me a look like I'm insane, and maybe I am.

"Brand, what drug are you on?" Chris questions, as Em joins us.

"Hey you two come with me," she demands before walking away.

"We should probably listen," Chris groans. A sexy groan.

"What does she want?" I hiss even though I'm not bothered by her wanting something. I just like to whine. Especially if it means Chris will be groaning!

"I don't know. It's Em! She could want anything!" He growls back. Growling is not as sexy as groaning.

"Last time she asked me to go with her alone, she convinced me to tell Luke I liked him, and then lose all of you for a month.... So maybe we shouldn't follow," I suggest.

"I'm really sorry she did that. She's a bitch sometimes," He apologizes.

"She meant well. Anyways I've long since gotten over it," I respond. No need to go yanking out old stitches.

"Don't you ever feel angry with her. She knows Luke is homophobic and yet she told you to tell him you liked him. Doesn't that seems suspicious to you?" Chris questions sparking my curiosity. What's got him thinking about it?

"She just made a dumb choice," I counter.

"She's too smart for just making dumb choices," He retorts, and he's got a point. She's skipped grades and is top of the school.

"So what? you think she did it on purpose?" I ask hoping he'll explain what's brought this suspicion on.

"Maybe. She's always liked being able to manipulate people..... Jake was pointing these things out to me. The way Em is so sketchy and how she's always starting trouble, and I just think he's onto something," He explains. So Jake's the one who's starting the paranoia.

"Well that's your problem. You're listening to Jake!" I joke before laughing. He laughs along too and I gladly accept the movement form the conversation. I don't want to think about what Em did anymore. She's not some manipulative psychopath, but now all I can think of is how similar she is to Emvy in deathly hallows. The way they talk, the way they act, the way they trick their friends into getting hurt before showing their true crazy sides. Great, Chris has me paranoid now.