One Direction Children (1D fanfic)

Title:

One Direction Children (1D fanfic)

Author:

iheartstichie

Description:

The lives, the dreams, the stories of the children from the one and only......one direction.

Simon Styles: Simon one day finds a picture of his mother and has his heart set on finding out what happened to her, as well as figuring out love.

Tyler Tomlinson: One day he is the king of the school, and the next he is willing to be friends with anyone as long as that means he can sit next to someone at the cafeteria. Will he find out what happened to his reputation?

Sally Payne: Crazy, punk rock, no emotion Sally tries to see the world from a different view. To an outsider her life might seem unorganized, mixed up and lonely and that's the way she likes it: with mystery and edge. But then comes her dads new girlfriend Stephanie. They are completely different. Can Sally handle this or will things spiral out of control.

Lilianna Horan: Lilian knows a few things. 1.Her hair is brown....or is it maybe chestnut? 2.Her dad is Niall Horan....or maybe she was adopted? Okay..Lilianna is not sure about most things and the most importan thing she can't figure out is her best friend Hannah. Hannah is always ordering her to do things she doesn't like. Maybe one day she will stand up to the high and might.