I Know Someday It's Gonna Happen

Title:

I Know Someday It's Gonna Happen

Author:

kristinastyles1D

Description:

" I know someday it's gonna happen and you'll finally forget the day you met him. Sometimes I'm so close to confession, I've gotta get it through your head,that you belong with me instead."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It's so hard to be together when you've been best friends since kids because you're afraid to ruin your friendship and you're afraid to hurt each other.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

HARRY EDWARD STYLES has a huge crush on his best friend,CLAIRE MARIE SUMMERS,but Claire doesn't know a thing.When Harry is so close to confession,Claire introduced her boyfriend to him. Harry's hope lessen but he never gave up. 2 years later, Claire is still happy with Ethan,while Harry always cried his self to sleep each night. That's when it dawned him that he will never be that guy buying her flowers,he will never be that guy holding her hands and he will never ever ever be that guy kissing her. So he moved on. But what will happen when the DRAMA starts.

Find out on 'I Know Someday It's Gonna Happen'

THIS STORY IS ORIGINAL SO PLEASE DONT COPY IT OR YOU WILL FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

Thank you and I ♥ U