Chapter 16 🔞

The light is off . The room is lock . Tay still not back to the room yet . He dare to say he love me even flirting with girls at bar till this  late !

I changed to my pjs & lying on the bed .
After 45 minutes passed, the door is open . Tay is back !
he didn't turn on the light ! Even he walk slowly in order not to walk me up , I still can hear his step .
He slowly getting on my bed & putting his arm around me .
The smell of alcohol is quite strong !
I still pretend to sleep as I am mad at him.

But suddenly his hand going under my shirt touch my stomach !

" Tayy !! What are you doing ? This is not your bed ! go and sleep your side if you are drunk " I told him and pull his hand out of my shirt !

" Shhhhh , I just want to cuddle you , touch you before going to sleep ! it's really hurt to see you with someone else you know ?" after he talking he touch my ears with his nose .

" Tay ! stop it ! if you want to sleep here , just sleep"
He hold me more tightly and sink his face on my neck & kissing around .

"Tay ! I want to sleep ! Stop it " but even I told him to stop, my body can't resist much..

" Ah Ah Tay!! " I called out his name and pushed his shoulder as he is sucking my neck and rubbing .

" Don't worry ! I will do more only when u say u love me as your boyfriend."  he whispered me and kiss my cheek.

" Just go to sleep ! I am sleepy already ! "

" Then you sleep , I want to touch you and kiss you more " after he finished talking his hand going under my shirt again & rubbing my stomach.

My body is frantic completely under his touch ! I try to protest but I can't!

" If you still doing like that How can I sleep " I shout at him but he doesn't care at all and back to kiss my neck !
His hand going up and touch my nipple softly.

" Ah ! Ah !! Tayyy !!! Go awayy ! I pushed him and pulled his hand out of my shirt .. But I cannot.. I don't know I just let him or he is more stronger than me.

His touch made me feel like absent minded..
His hand squeezing my nipple and playing with it while he lips rubbing on my neck !

" Tay ! " I shouted him ..

" Shhhh ! just sleep ! Don't mind me ! Close your eyes and sleep. I won't do more and I won't hurt you. just relax "

He touch my lips with his fingers gently. then he whispered me
" Can I taste your lips ? "

" Tay ! Let's just sleep na .. I am slee..." my sentence still not finished his lips already pressed on my lips ..
I try to push him but I can't .. I am shudder and my brain is not working for awhile !
My heart is going to jump off from my chest ..

He jumped over me and locked my hand with his hand while kissing me !! he used his tongue to open my mouth but I closed it tightly not to let his tongue come in !
He bite my lower lips and suck it harder till I whined.

" Ahh ah Ta..y ! " he suddenly inserting his tongue into my mouth while I whining!

His tongue going in and playing with my tongue.
He kissing & licking my lips gently and I completely lost . I can't resist him and releasing my lips.

I think Tay can feel that I am relaxed and no more resist him ... He unlocked my hand but still on top of me.

He's separating my lips using his tongue and sucking out my tongue while one hand holding my face and another one playing under my shirt !

I try to control myself not to come out the voice but failed.

" A.. Ah ... Ta...y ! "

" Cute when you moaning my name New ! "
he kissed on my cheek and lied down beside me .

" Moan my ass ! I just shouted at you to stop ! " I just looking at the ceiling and talking to him.

" Hahah! I will wait for the day when you say you love me without the words "Best Friend" behind it , I will make you moan more! Now it's too difficult to control myself"

" Pervert"

"Give me your pillow " he asked

"Go & get yourself from your side ! This is mine "

"No this is yours " he taking out the pillow under my head and putting his arm under me ! He suddenly hugged me and made my body face to his side..

"Do u remember that day you sleep in my arm  ? Do u want to know why I am not coming on next day to you house ? " he asking while hugging me tightly.

"....."

" because just seeing you sleeping, make me lost my mind ! "

" Shut up and sleep ! I want to sleep now ! "

He kissed my forehead and whispered

" Good Night Kitty ! I need to go toilet for awhile "

" You pervert ! Go away " I pushed him ..

Tay is always taken no.1 place in my life .
He is my first ever best friend.
He is the first person who I afraid to lose.
He is the first person who I always want to be with.
He is the first person who I always want to talk .
He is the first person who I trust among strangers.
He is the first person who kissed me softly.
He is the first person who touched me gently.

"I never fantasized about being with a guy, never even imagined it, yet here I was kissing and sleeping in Tay's arm "