"Alex please." I moan.

"What do you want baby?" he whispers. I didn't know what I wanted. I feel one of his canines scraping down my neck cutting me. I felt the blood. I moaned as he slowly licked it healing the wound. That blood did something to him because he picked up his pace going faster and harder. Then it hits me his canines have ejected ready to mark me. I shake my head no and grab his hair pulling his head up and quickly presses my lips to his. To me if he doesn't understand me or my job then I do not want to be marked by him. Soulmate or not.

To me this is a one night stand and it's probably sad to say but I'm okay with it. It's not like he wants more anyway. I mean to him I'm a murder and a girl who shows no emotion right. So it's probably just a one night stand to him also. I moaned into his mouth as he slowed down but I didn't want him to slow down. So I took my tongue pressed it hard against his still ejected canine and cut my tongue open. I rubbed my tongue against his and he got a taste immediately starting sucking on my tongue and going harder and faster. I moaned loudly. I let him suck on my tongue as he got into a steady fast and hard rhythm until it healed. It wasn't rough just intense. I could feel something building up that seriously needed to be released. But I didn't want it to release it just yet. I didn't not want to stop.

The room filled with more moans, groans, grunts, panting. We kissed, licked, sucked, nibbled on each other until I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Alex." I yelled as my back arched and I convulsed underneath him as I had the most intense orgasm. Yeah I know what that was. Never experienced it before but been told about them.

"Anissa." he groaned as he released inside me. He just collapsed on top of me both of us trying to get are breathing back to normal. I don't know how long we went at it but it was a long ass time and I'm exhausted. I couldn't move even if I wanted too. My body felt like jello and mushy my brain buzzed.

* okay here's to start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we finally get our breathing back to normal he pulls out with a groan.

"Holy shit!" he says. I nod as he wedges himself in between me and the back of the couch on his side. He puts one arm under my head and the other around my waist putting his head in my neck and kissing it and his legs over mine. We just lay there in silence until I break it once something hits me.

"Where's Sammy?" I ask him.

"Mom." he answers. I nod an okay. Yeah I'd be a great mom. Note the sarcasm there. He sighs heavily and sits up. He maneuvers his way off the couch and gets up puts on his boxers. I just lay there. What I'm not ready to move yet.

I don't care or embarrassed that I'm naked in front of him. I'm not proud of my body but I'm not embarrassed by it either. Now him on the other hand. Has a very hot body. Muscles, eight pack, cute tight ass and not to mention he's huge. No wonder it felt like I was being split in two. Yes I've seen my boys naked and a few humans naked and I know that wolves are huge anyway but he seems to be extra huge. Must be one of the perks of having alpha blood.

"I hate to do this with you lookin all sexy and comfortable but." he says bringing me out of my thoughts. I look at his face and not his body and cock an eyebrow. He takes the blanket from the back of the couch puts it over me and lifts me up bridle style.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Its three in the morning going to bed." he says walking to the door.

"What?" I ask shocked.

"Time flies when your having fun." he says winking at me. I'll say but I didn't say that instead I rolled my eyes.