12.

violet, david and zane walked into the restaurant where jason and trisha were already waiting for them. violet immediately tensed up at the sight of him but before she could act upon it she saw his beautiful blonde girlfriend. "no fucking way! trisha I've literally been a fan of you since i was 14 this is unreal" she squealed excitedly, trisha immediately pulling her into a tight hug. "its so nice to meet you, you're so pretty" she replied, taking a seat again and patting the one next to her, instructing violet to sit down. "that is so embarrassing but i don't care because this is the best day of my life" violet chuckled, as david replayed the footage for everyone.

"finally" she heard david yell as more footsteps approached the table. violet scolded herself for not asking who else was coming to breakfast, so she wouldn't embarrass herself and fangirl over any more of her idols. thankfully when they reached her it was people she had already met, she breathed a sigh of relief before two words made her heart race, "hi liza". 

this was it, time for violet to address the sinking feeling she had felt all week, "liza, would i be able to have a quick chat with you?" she asked nervously, ignoring david whose eyes went wide and was dramatically shaking his head. "sure, you're violet right?" she replied sweetly putting her bag down before insinuating for violet to follow. "yeah maybe i should have started with that" she chuckled, trying to stop the panic that was filling her body.

"look i'm sure you have seen or heard about everything thats happened online regarding me this week and seriously want to apologise to you. i have loved you and your content for years now and to think i did something like this, especially for the whole public to see just makes me feel like the worst person in the world" violet rambled, not being able to bring herself to make eye contact with the girl. 

"hey girl seriously don't worry about it. you have literally done nothing wrong, so what david commented on a few of your photos, thats not a crime. and i really do trust him, i know he wouldn't do anything to hurt me or our relationship. if anyone is apologising it should be me and david for all that unnecessary hate people have been leaving you." she replied genuinely, pulling violet into a big hug. 

"you're the best" violet cheered as they walked back inside, real genuine smiles on their faces. 

violet however was not done there, the tension in the air was seriously high and she felt as if she had more than just liza to speak to. i mean these people all despised her a few hours ago, and she needed to get this off her mind.

"okay so i get there is a little tension between some of us, but if liza can forgive me so can all you hoes" violet joked, she knew this probably wasn't the kind of group that enjoyed serious conversations so it seemed appropriate to try and make light of the whole situation. 

"violet, i would like to apologise to you for being an ass, you're a lovely young lady and you did not deserve it. i sometimes see david as one of my kids and i need to realise he's 22 years old and knows what is best for himself" jason said apologetically, making the girl smile widely since he was the only one who had a real problem with her. "aww that was so cute but also so creepy" liza replied, making the whole group laugh.