2.

violet stared at the man who opened the door, he had worryingly large muscles that were wrapped in a clearly too small vest,  mumbling something about a 'keg' as he sighed at the sight in front of him. "why are you guys here? trying to shut the party down again?" he frowned not seeing the eager looking girl who's arms were weighed down by alcohol bottles behind them. "hey who's this hottie?" he added, peering through the crowd and cutting the girls off before they could reply to his previous question. "hi i'm violet, and also not interested" she giggled, stumbling through the door and into the living room- where inebriated bodies twirled in time to cheesy pop music. 

what felt like hours had passed, the intoxicated brit had lost her roommates long ago, replacing them with equally as drunk strangers who had all decidedly became 'best friends', knowing the second they left the building they would be nothing but a forgotten memory. "oh no troubles arrived" one of them chuckled, pointing his beer bottle towards the group that had caught the attention of the crowd; a boy dressed in all black leading the way with a camera that violet, a broke photography student, could only dream of owning, held loosely in his hand, followed by what looked to be his entourage, similar mischievous grins painted on all of their faces. they all looked vaguely familiar to violet but she couldn't quite place where from in her current state. 

"we're here to see how many girls we can get dom to make out with!" he yelled into the lens, before turning it around to his odd looking friend. Violet contemplated this for a moment, she was already feeling the loneliness of being solo in a foreign country creeping over her, maybe a kiss with a stranger was what she needed to pull her out of her sudden funk. she quickly whipped her petite body around, facing the boy with neon pink hair who gave her an amused look after he pulled his already swollen lips away from his first conquest. "i'm probably going to regret this" she sarcastically cheered, beginning to lean in before a hand gripping her shoulder and pulling her away suddenly broke the moment, causing an embarrassing flush of pink to run over her pale cheeks. 

"sorry but I just can't let you, you seem way too cool to be locking lips with this loser" the boy dressed in black joked, as the girl pouted "and why might that be?" she smirked back, regaining her close position dom. "well firstly you're british, which is like an immediate plus ten in cool points, and secondly you're way out of his league" he replied, nervously tripping over his words whilst clearly trying to act confident. the girl ignored the words coming from the cute boys lips, feeling an overwhelming urge to go against him and finish where she left off. 

she snaked her arms around dom's neck, pulling him closer as the sickly scent of weed filled her nose, until their lips sloppily connected, sharing a quick moment together. "fuck you david" he chuckled, mocking his shocked friend.