Chapter 7

Few weeks later
The team have done many D-ranked missions and some C-ranked. At the moment there are in the hokage's office getting paid for a D-ranked mission. After they got paid everyone went to train. Naruto,Sasuke,and Sayuri went to the forest of death,when they landed inside they were knock down by wolves,foxes,and jaguars licking them. When the animals stop licking them they went to the house the three of them built with the help of the animals in the forest. When they got in there Sasuke went towards the living room and sat down on the sofa, while Naruto was feeding the bird that come to the house and Sayuri was making them some lemonade.

Sayuri finished the lemonade and serve it in three glasses and gave on to her brother and another to her boyfriend and the last she drank it. After they finished there lemonade all of them went outside and they all add 50 more pounds to there weight seals. and they all ran around the forest 1,000 times. After that they all did 100 pushups,sit-ups,planks and other stuff. they all practice new justus and made some combos and add there natural chakra to make the justus more powerful.

Naruto move to the house in the forest so he knew everything in the forest. After they finished there training it was sun setting so Sasuke and Sayuri had to go home. So Sayuri kiss Naruto goodbye and she Sasuke went home. Naruto needed to buy food and more equipment so he went to the super market and went to Tenten's family shop and brought what he needed and went back home. But while he was walking back someone was following him and Naruto knew that someone was following him so he turn around and there was Mito behind.

Naruto ask what does she want and she said that mom want to see him. Naruto just said that he really didn't care what they want to say to him so he turn back around and stared walking to his home. But was stop by chains wrap around his left leg, Naruto didn't resist and he got drag to the Nazikaze-Uzumaki compound. When they got to the compound Mito open the door and yelled that he brought Naruto and the entire family came running towards the door. Mito untie Naruto and Naruto got up from the floor and was knock down by the family jumping and hugging him.

Naruto told them to get off of him with venom in his voice and they did as they were told and Minato was the first one to talk and he said that they were sorry on how they  treating him. It to late to say sorry, you should have been sorry when you hit and abused me. Kushina said that they were all sorry that they treat him and Naruto could come back to be living with them. Kushina my answer is no and it will always be no. Please son give us one chance and we won't fail you.

Ok I will give all of you one chance, if you pass then I will be your family but if you fail I will not be your family and you will need to stop asking me and chase me around. And I'm not going to live with you so bye and good night. Naruto just walk out the door and goes home and sleeps.

In the morning (hokage's office)

Team 7 came back from catching Tora mission and Tora was in Naruto arms purring. Naruto taught Tora's owner how to handle Tora and how to take care of him. She paid everyone and gave a little more to Naruto for helping her with Tora. Then after they got paid all of them went to barbecue and order the waiter told them that there food will be ready but sent some killing intent to Naruto and Kushina sent KI [killing Intent] of her own to the waitress and then she went to get the order done. After 30 minutes of waiting the waitress came back with there food, but when the waitress gave Naruto his food the waiter said go ahead and died you demon and put the down and left smirking.

Then all of them started eating and Sayuri grab a piece of meat and was about to eat but Naruto stop her and told her not to eat it. It's poison so don't eat it and with that Sayuri drop the meat and asks are you ok. Yea I immune to poison so I'm ok. Wait here said Kushina and she walked towards the kitchen and she pull the waitress towards I&D. Then Kushina came back and started eating.

30 minutes later

Team 7 finished eating and they went home Sayuri is going to sleep with Naruto tonight so she went home with Naruto.