• 1 •

March of 1985 Guns N Roses headed to Geffen records to get officially signed to a recording company, it was huge for the band. They were poor with little food, no money, no actual home, they were nothing besides talented street rats but today that'll all change. "Arabella your 5'o clock is here." Janna from the front desk told Arabella thru the telephone "guns and roses?" Arabella asked Janna "correct!" Janna smiled showing her smiley piercing "oh good, bring them in!" Arabella had a squeal of happiness in her voice. The boys were sent into Arabella's office "hello you must be guns and roses, please take a seat." Arabella always had a bright smile but today it was brighter then usual and the men returned the smiles "How are you men doing?" Arabella took a glance at all the five men "good" they all replied "so tell me your names." Arabella leaned on her desk "I'm W. Axl Rose" "I'm Steven Adler" "Izzy stradlin" "hi I'm duff mckagan" and I'm slash" the boys introduced themselves "well my name is Arabella Curtis!" she smiled and begin to walk around the office which was pretty big with a fantastic view of all of L.A. The boys watched her she wore a grey pencil skirt that when just above her knees along with a loose black work shirt. "so I'd like to interview y'all, okay?" she turned back to face the boys "well tell us about you." Steven smiled "okay popcorn." she gave him a nickname "popcorn?" all the boys giggled "yeah look at his hair" Arabella lightly laughed "okay okay well popcorn wants to get to know you" duff looked up at Arabella "we all do" axl smirked "okay then, my name is Arabella Curtis, 22, african American and British, loves beef jerky and that's it" she summed it up into the simplest details "hey I'm black and British also!" slash had the biggest smile "really?" Arabella had the same smile "yeah my mother is African American and my dad is British but I don't have an accent compared to yours." slash said "my dad is African American then my mom is British and I know I have a strong accent" she blushed lightly "but I like it, anyways your straight outta the London?" slash asked Arabella "no I was born here in Hollywood but my mom is the one who passed down the accent." Arabella explained "oh see I'm from Stroke-on-Trent and I don't even got an accent." slash told her "but you got the hair" Arabella giggled "thanks" slash pushed his top hat down so the hair could be in his face, he got a little shy "your welcome okay so tell me What kind of band are you guys labeled as, popcorn?" she asked Steven "we're just a rock N roll band." he smiled "how long do you think you guys would last, duff?" she asked duff "pretty long but over time of course things will change or people may change but we will do anything to keep this going" duff gave axl a high five "will you guys be able to handle the intense media, axl?" she asked axl "personally I believe there will be drama but who gives a shit?!" he smiled "who would you like to play with in the future, slash?" she asked slash "Keith Richards!" he smiled "how do you guys picture yourself in a few years, izzy?" Arabella asked izzy "finally having a roof over our head with some actual food and extremely successful." izzy stared deep at Arabella "wait you guys are homeless?" she furrowed her eyebrows "sorta" duff mumbled "sorta?!" Arabella voice grew louder not that she was mad but concerned, she ran her hands thru her long wavy light brown hair and her eyes went perfect with her skin tone. "where are all of your things?" Arabella bit her lip "inside the van...." axl stated "do you guys wanna get signed to Geffen recordings?" Arabella smiled and the boys cheered. The finally got signed and on top of that Arabella also helped them out "okay I'll be your manger now. As your manger, your friend, someone who cares I would allow you guys to stay with me at my place." she told them and the boys jumped on her with hugs and 'thank yous' they moved in and they never left.