Chapter 15

Hello My wonderfuls this is my last chapter I hope you enjoyed this So Yah....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damon's POV

She started crying. I didn't know what to do. I m know she is my girlfriend but I don't know how to deal with this. I sighed.

I held her to me "Why are you crying?" I asked. "Be-because I lied to you and what I'm about to tell you may change your opinion of me." She told me looking at me. I shook my head "Nothing. I mean nothing will change ho I feel about you  so tell me." I guided her to the bed.

"O-okay. So I told you my b-baby brother was raped but thats not all truth see.  My bother..

Flashback

"Kiya are you in here!" Shiro called to his sister.  "Ahhh!!" He heard a scream.  "Kiya! Nee-Chan!!" He called to her running to her voice. "Help ME!!!!!" He was running to her as fast as he can.

He ran past corridors and rooms. He searched EVERYWFERE!! Maybe that's where she is.

He ran down to the basement opening the door to be greeted bye a half naked and bloody Kiya and an older brother who was shakled to the wall bloody. "Okaa-San what are you doing?" He asked/yelled at her. She didn't bother replying. She simply ignored him ordering the men who were harming Kiya to finish the job.

He was about to help her when a man grabed him from behind. The forced him to watch Kiya as he was getting raped.

End Flshback

Kiya's POV 

After I told we ended up falling asleep. I awoke to the sound of shouting so I ran downstairs a s fast as I could without a second thought about Damon. I reached down stairs to see Damon in a fist fight with my dad. 

I looked to my right and I saw Takashi and Shiro on the ground in blood I was shocked and terrified. I was so consumed by my thoughts I didn't even notice the fight was over and my parents being taken to jail. When I finally noticed I was in a car with Damon and my brothers.

We got out the car to be greeted by Alice, Layla, Eren  Damon's friends, Thier girlfriends, Shiro's boyfriend. They've gotten closer. We all got in seperate cars and drove towards the horizon never to be seen or heard of again.

THE END

------------------------------------------

Wasn't it good.....ha no just kidding 

I was bored with this story and I was confused and it wierd but thats okay cuz I finished.

I hope you enjoyed it and I'm never going back to this story again Like EVER JK.

LUVS!!!YAHS!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!