Chapter 1 (Edited)

Hey guys, This is my first story. All my chapters I am editing and re writing so they make more sense. Um yeah Picture is Kiya, I hope you enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------

I awoke to the sound of yelling. I groaned in annoyance and looked at my alarm clock. I could've had 10 more minutes of sleep. I rolled out of bed and went outside of my bedroom to see what was going on.

"I'm going to kill you!!" A voice rang throughout the shared house we had rented. I sighed, Alice is a crazy as usual. "I said I was sorry!" Another voice apologized aggressively. I walked to where the sound of the voices came from and ended up in the living room.

"Guys, what the hell is going on?" I groaned. I was way too tired to deal with any problems this week, and they already have some on the first day. Alice turned to me with a look into her eyes, I stared into to her unnaturally green eyes with my own soft blue ones. "Well, she"-pointed at Eren-" stole my food and now she's going to pay." She growled out. I sighed again, i'm not about to deal with this mess. I looked at the clock on the wall to see it read 6:15. "Well, whatever," I interrupted them. "We need to get ready and leave in about an hour. Go wake up Layla." I ordered. With that I turned around and head to my room, which was the master bedroom.

I headed straight to the shower to get myself smelling good. Afterall, it's my second week back in this town, and my first day of second semester of senior year. I have to leave an impression. After a while, I finally got out and went to go get some clothes. I put on some black skinny jeans and a light blue flannel. I layed in my bed for a little to cool off and then went back to the bathroom to do my makeup and hair.

Once I was finished with everything, I put on my shoes, grabbed my stuff then left my room. I checked the time down on my phone and it read 7:15. Great, we've got 20 minutes before we leave the house. I walked into the living room to see that Layla was sleeping on the couch. I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen where Eren and Alice were eating. Which I assumed was not the first time this morning.

"Everyone ready?" I asked them. They shrugged and I sighed again. "Yeah, let's go." Eren said. I grabbed an apple and I walked out the door behind them. Layla had already gotten up. We got into one of our cars, we had three, and started driving to school. "Schools like 30 minutes from our house and school starts at 8:00" Eren said from the passenger seat. "And it's 7:25" I rolled my eyes. "We'll be fine Eren, we'll just tell them we took a wrong turn or something." She sighed. "I guess." I laughed at her.

We finally made it to school with no accidents and parked in the student parking lot. I had already gotten the student parking sticker. So we wouldn't be charged with a parking fine. We headed up to the front office to get everything checked, and get our finalized schedules and a map.

After we got our schedules, we found out we had separate classes but the same lunch so we told each other we'd meet up at lunch and went our separate ways. I looked at my schedule and saw that we had math. Joy. I made it to the classroom and knocked before opening the door. "Hello, you must be the new student." I nodded. "Well welcome, please find a seat." He said smiling. I have a feeling this guy is mean. I nodded again and took a seat in the back which was the only seat. "Okay class, today we will be learning about the...-" He started. I just zoned him out.

The next few classes went by easy. All we did mostly was review from the second semester. Finally, I made it to lunch and waited outside the lunchroom for my friends. "Hey, Kiya!" Layla called out. I turned to her and smiled. At Least she was fully awake now. "Where are the others?" I asked her. She and Eren had classes close to each other so I figured they'd walk together.

After a moment of waiting we decided to just eat and wait in the cafeteria. "Wow, this is a lot of people." She said. "Yeah it is." I replied. We got into the lunch line and then Eren and Alice joined us. "Oh hey guys, nice of you to join us." I welcomed sarcastically. "Oh shut up, Kiya." We finally got our lunch and headed to a table.

I was looking around the lunchroom when I saw a guy that looked familiar. My eyebrows furrowed. What the hell. I just ignored it and joined in the conversation of how our classes went so far. Lunch ended and then we headed to our next classes. Which I had music. I guess i needed one more class to graduate.

When I walked in, I noticed the same guy from lunch was in there. I better ignore it. I walked and sat in the far corner and listened to the teacher explain project partners. I once again zoned out. The next class rolled around the corner and then finally school ended. I met up with Eren and we walked out to the car together. "Where's Alice?" I asked her after seeing nobody around the car. "I don't know." She replied looking around. "Hmm, lets just wait by the car." I said after a moment.

Later Layla and Alice arrived. "Where were you guys?" I had asked. "Well," Alice started. "We were looking for you!" She explained. "Oh," I replied. "Well Next time just call." We were about to get in the car when somebody stopped us. "Are you Kiya?" The voice asked behind us. I turned around and froze. With my mouth open and my eyes wide. I knew he looked familiar.

--------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you all enjoyed. Please vote, comment to give me feedback, and follow me. Well that's all.
PEACE!!!