Danger will come...

Meanwhile... Away from Undertale...
Cross, Ink, Error, and Blue still fighting the Bad Sanses to preventing them to get Dream...
It took a long and exhausted fight to preventing the chaos...
And while they fighting each other... Nightmare unfortunately have a little plan to get to Dream easily...
While they have a busy day of fighting... Nightmare teleport himself, without everyone knowing except his groups....

(Later.....)

Error:"All right! It looks like we have done here!"
Blue:"WAIT, GUYS! I THINK WE MISS SOMEONE HERE!"
Ink:"Oh no... Nightmare! We lost Nightmare!! Where is he?!"
Killer:"Hehehehe... You fool! While you taking care to stop us... Nightmare is in his way to stop Sci and Dream! You're wasting your time here! Hehehehe..."
Cross:"*pulling Killer's collar shirt* YOU A*****HOLE!!! HOW DARE YOU DOING THIS TO US!!!"
Ink:"*holding Cross's arms tightly* Cross! Please, calm yourself down! There's no need to put another argument and wasting our time here! Let's get moving before Nightmare caught them!"
Cross:"*groaned*Fine...! Let's just go..."
Ink:"Error... Can you take them with your string?"
Error:"What ever you say, squids... *Pulling the Bad Sanses with his string*"
Ink:"Don't call me squids, Glitchy!"
Error:"Hey! Don't call me that yo--"
Blue:"BOTH OF YOU PLEASE STOP IT! DO YOU KNOW WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?"
Cross:"Chase Nightmare... That's our topic... Not your name blabber jams..."
Ink and Error:"Oi!!"
Cross:"*sigh*Let's go..."

*Teleport*

"Hang in there Dream... We will protect you from Nightmare... And you'll be safe...

I promise..."

"To be Continued..."