©hapte® 2 °First Victim°

Xx- Journal
Xx- Voices.
______________
Freak.

Fag.

I could hear them. 'We're a bully free school' Bullshit. They don't give a fuck about you. They don't mind if you're close to death, they won't help. I hold onto the journal, that I write everything in. My neighbor, who passed away years ago, suggested that writing down my feelings will help me.

Next thing I knew, I was on the floor. "Oh, I'm sorry man!" This boy says. I look up at him, and glare. "Uh, let me help you" He says taking out his hand. I help myself up, before starting to walk away. "Hey! Um, I'm really sorry. I'm new here, so I was wondering if you can help me get around here?"

"i can't help you, but Let me just give you some advice. Don't trust anyone, no one gives a single fuck about you." I say before walking off again. He began to follow. "Wait! Can I at least get your name. I'm Taylor" The boy says. "I'm Shawn, Now leave me alone" I say before making a turn. "See you around!" He shouts as I keep on walking. I wish I was invisible. I'd rather have no one talk to me, then be everyones target.

"Oh my fucking god! Why do you only wear black clothes?! It's so annoying" This bitch says making an obnoxious sound with her gum. I shrug, and walk to my first class. I enter ,and make my way in the back. I put my journal on the desk, pretending to take notes.

Bitches still question about how I dress. Bitches. Whores. Fuck them. They should die, they deserve it. Th

"Hey, Shawn! Look like we have the same class for 1st hour" The boy from earlier says excitedly. Oh my goodness. I try to ignore him, but he kept trying to talk to me the whole time. "Hey, do you get number 3?" He asks. "No" I whisper.

GET ME OUT OF THIS CLASS! As in like NOW!

This day has been going horrible. That Taylor boy is in all my classes! Like Damn.  "Well see you tomorrow!" The boy says waving. I sigh, before waving back.

---------

"Dad?" I call out. I walked into the kitchen. "Son, You're home! I was just telling Nicole about the things you see, and she sai-" I rudely interrupted. "Why did you tell her? It's none of her business" I say. "Son..." I interrupt again. "I can kill you! I will kill you, like I will kill everyone who made my life a living hell" I shout getting in her face. "Shawn!"

I throw her cup of water on the floor. I run to the attic, and began to throw everything on the floor. I open my journal, and began to write.

Death List

The jocks.

Bitches.

Nicole.

I hate them. "Shawn! Open this door!" My dad yelled. "Fuck You!" I scream. "Apologize to Nicole, right now!" I grab the old lamp, and throw it ,making a huge mess. This isn't me. I look up, and see myself in the mirror. Behind me was the man ,I've been seeing my whole life.

"Fuck You!" I scream. "Why the fuck are you here?!" I ask. The man kept staring until he got closer to me. "Leave me alone!" I scream. Why am I the only who sees them?!

Run.

I shake my head.

Run. Run!

"No! I can't live like this anymore! I can't!" I yell, before falling to the floor.

"Kill them" The man says. "Who's them?" I ask not feeling fear. He pointed to my journal. I'm not a murderer. I might see weird things, but I don't kill people. "They think you're worthless" He says causing me to frown.

"I-I-I...Okay" I say leaving the attic.

Don't. You know better.

______________

"Hi! How come you're so quiet?" Taylor asks. This boy again! I shrug. "Whoa, How come yesterday your eyes were a beautiful dark brown, now there like turning dark red" Taylor says. "You don't like my eye color now!" I say getting defensive. "No! They're still beautiful. I'm just saying they changed." Taylor explains.

"You think my eyes are beautiful..?" I ask. He began to blush. Why would he blush? "Yeah..." He says.

Love is the only thing that can change you back.

What the fuck is that suppose to mean?! "Well, um thanks. I like your eyes too" I say awkwardly. "That was weird , I'm sorry" He says. "Don't worry about it...Well I have to go, I have something to do...and it's very important" I say before rushing out to the field.

I slowly take out my knife. "Ugh, What are you doing here?" One of the bitches asked. "Take a step back" I warn. "Why should I" She laughed. "Are you alone?" I ask. She nods, and rolls her eyes. I stab her right in the heart. Blood began to pour out of her mouth. "Bitches like you, don't deserve to live" I say ,before running off.

This isn't you.

"Well now it is" I say before smiling.

____________